Jigsaw Puzzles

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
My mom had hand surgery on tendons a few weeks ago, currently her hand is sore and rather than doing crossword puzzles she wanted to do some jig saw puzzles and the doctor recommended this. Well you try finding a 1000 piece puzzle these days. Sold out on all sites, Amazon, Wallmart, Chapters, Games stores, London Drugs. Everyone must be on ordering these. You can get them from Amazon but not till the end of April or start of May.

sho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try asking a community page in you area for puzzles or even ask friends on Facebook if they have some.

wolfer

Reaction score
Giant Tiger in westlock had some 1000, 500 and 350 piece puzzles today. We picked up a couple for the mother in law.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hobby wholesale is a great option and they are offering curb side pick up in these times. Check out their site and see what you can find.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you say you need puzzles huh?
31985be02bf585da6310fef074f751ec.jpg

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife orders from cobble hill then her and the other hens have trading programs of some sort. Says there is a fb group for it nationwide.

Should see how mad she gets when I hide a piece lol

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My parents are in an assisted living home, everyone has seperate suites. At the end of each hallway their is a large common area, and on their floor their is always a large table set up with a few chairs and a large puzzle on the go. Usually 3-4 oldtimers sitting around chewing the fat and staring at the pieces. Every time I walk by and there is nobody around, I can't help but take a few pieces and hide them. Sometimes I take them and put them on my mothers kitchen counter out in the open. It horrifies her. I get a good chuckle and I know she has to sneak out and put them back. I just tell here I am prolonging their pleasure.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just told my wife about this thread. She said she has a box full for your mom. If you'd like them, my cell is still the same
Jacky also does them on her Ipad, there are quite a few free apps.
She's never paid for an online puzzle and started doing them about 6 months ago

Top Bottom