Jet Boat Videos

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This was a few years ago. Rat creek near lodge pole. Could be burnt down now not flooding like this.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres one from friday night. Feel like a dumb azz. I usually am pretty good at being smart on the river but this night not so much. Required a call to Chrisco for a late rescue, pretty happy he was able to come help me out! Was starting to look like a long cold night! Was on the way back after taking the wife out in the boat for the first time with the v8. Thought this was going to be an easy channel but dirty water and lack of judgement proved that wrong! Stuck and couldn't move it being just me and my wife, shes pretty fresh off knee surgery and i am weak lol. Couldn't push the boat and had 3-4 boat lengths any way. Had no tops, no heater, no hoodie even! Just tee shirt and shorts and was wet! Was dark by the time we got back!

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres one from friday night. Feel like a dumb azz. I usually am pretty good at being smart on the river but this night not so much. Required a call to Chrisco for a late rescue, pretty happy he was able to come help me out! Was starting to look like a long cold night! Was on the way back after taking the wife out in the boat for the first time with the v8. Thought this was going to be an easy channel but dirty water and lack of judgement proved that wrong! Stuck and couldn't move it being just me and my wife, shes pretty fresh off knee surgery and i am weak lol. Couldn't push the boat and had 3-4 boat lengths any way. Had no tops, no heater, no hoodie even! Just tee shirt and shorts and was wet! Was dark by the time we got back!
View attachment 268823
Thank goodness for good friends. Boat sounds narly.

RBS145

Reaction score

High water on the Oldman right now. Made it all the way up by the Highway 22 bridge from the reservoir. Found out that the mini doesn't have enough steam to power up some of the high flow areas, so jumping rapids is the only way up. haha.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice video. Looks like you have your boat running great.
I would be pushing /pulling my TJ through those skinny areas.
Was that on the Brazeau?

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like, as long as the rocks are wet, that’s enough water…Lol.

Top Bottom