Jason Kenny stepping down as UCP leader

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a joke this clown was, good riddance.
Only thing he did that pissed me off was lie. Ran on a promise to repeal the tax increases Notley introduced retroactively ( remember that). Then he gets in and says only for corporations at this time. That cost me a lot of money. Typical lying piece of weasel ch!t politician. Jean said he was coming back to challenge for leadership and Smith declared she would run for it if Kenny lost the review. I bet the UCP implodes with these nutjobs.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would hope ppl are becoming frustrated with the free spending of Turds and the younger generation are waking up to the effects of inflation. The 5’ nothing, long haired, mouth piece would follow with an open chequebook and we would all pay the price.
The problem is, most of the left minded people don't understand that what the government is / has done is causing this. They actually think the liberals are helping them.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No matter who runs they will have to deal with the constant NDP propaganda machine backed by the teachers union and the health care unions,

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Danielle Smith is one of the nominations :)
Good gawd she is an idiot. Listened to her on her talk show going on about how corporations pay employees with stock so they can avoid taxes and those people don't pay their share. Her opinion is legislation should dictate how an employer compensates.

That is risk based pay as it may be worth nothing after vesting period based on KPI's and is taxed at marginal tax rate when stock is issued and any future dividends earned are also taxed at marginal rates and capital gains are payed when stock is sold so we pay our share. Some one that ignorant running the province, no thanks.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
She's still probably the most level headed politician out there. She knows she erred in her ways, and she apologized many times for it. She has learned from
her mistake... She will get my vote!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She's still probably the most level headed politician out there. She knows she erred in her ways, and she apologized many times for it. She has learned from

What's that saying, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me....

Smith is a traitor who will not get my vote, no matter what.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this is a big distraction from the "world pandemic treaty" our government is about to sign with the WHO this weekend. You think lockdowns and mandated experimental jabs is over. Just wait till we see what the WHO has in store for us. All our politicans are bought and paid for. Doesnt matter if there left or right

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's that saying, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me....

Smith is a traitor who will not get my vote, no matter what.
There are a lot of us that believe this
If she had any decency she would understand this. And not run. I know a lot of people that will not vote for her.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this is a big distraction from the "world pandemic treaty" our government is about to sign with the WHO this weekend. You think lockdowns and mandated experimental jabs is over. Just wait till we see what the WHO has in store for us. All our politicans are bought and paid for. Doesnt matter if there left or right

^^^ This

dont forget a distraction from the 18 food process plants that have burned down as well.... food shortages next. Its being planned as we speak

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Go read the NDP policies and goals manifesto, then come back and tell me with a straight face that you still would vote for the ginger demon. I’ll wait. 😵‍💫

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need new blood period

Brian Jean may be a good guy and mean well but no way will he be able to merge the party together
Listened to Danielle today and said ahe is not the same person she was in 2015 when she was a traitor and says you/ us / are not the same either, I am pretty sure my values have not changed in 7 years.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kenney stepped down as a distraction for what’s really happening. Been saying it for years. Now. With only one workday left it’s finally on the news. The world health takeover of democracy is now on Tucker. He Found Documents and plans that the US “Biden is signing over all pandemic treaty rights to an unelected organization to control the world. In very other words public health will be up to them globally. For your health they can limit what you eat or how much sunshine you get. And all laws and rules will be enforced ironfisted by the USA on the planet. 3 days they meet. Sign a deal. trudeau is in for sure. And it starts in the fall. I guess that’s why they govern like they have no fear of the elections. There won’t be any

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Asking questions and getting results are 2 very different things. I guess he did waste a billion $ on a pipeline that was doomed to have it's approval pulled. Otherwise what was achieved?

Oh wait, didn't he use the "war room" to sue some producer for making a kids movie?

What a joke this clown was, good riddance.
This was said about Harper too...... And now we have Trudum. Goodbye UCP and hello___________ :(

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too many right wing parties in Alberta to form a meaningful government. Too many choices on the menu ruin the dinner

Top Bottom