Jason Kenny stepping down as UCP leader

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's lot of talent within the UCP, I'm sure someone of quality will step up to the plate.

Many within the party have been overshadowed by Kenney in recent years, they either fell in line and touted his policies or they were ostracized or even booted from the party. Kenney and Trudeau have a lot in common in this regard.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need the new leader to be as passionate as Kenney was about our oil sector jobs. He’s been in the US drumming up support once again the past few days putting that question squarely in the democrats faces.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Kenny stayed he would of handed nuthead the election.
Even now with all the crap he did nuthead could still get in.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Kenny stayed he would of handed nuthead the election.
Even now with all the crap he did nuthead could still get in.
Ya I agree so many lefties have come to alberta I can see Nothead getting back in, I hope not but this province has changed over the last 10 years.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I agree so many lefties have come to alberta I can see Nothead getting back in, I hope not but this province has changed over the last 10 years.
Yet there is people out there that think there is enough people for a separation vote. Alberta is almost done to the left. It’s only a matter of time.

puddle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would hope ppl are becoming frustrated with the free spending of Turds and the younger generation are waking up to the effects of inflation. The 5’ nothing, long haired, mouth piece would follow with an open chequebook and we would all pay the price.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless we stand up to stupid ch!t like this we are doomed. Conservatives are silent. Liberals have gone off the rails. It’s ok to ridicule them. The amo against the left is limitless yet not used. Lbtgq2xwififawktards

Attachments

• IMG_1369.MOV
    160.4 KB

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need the new leader to be as passionate as Kenney was about our oil sector jobs. He’s been in the US drumming up support once again the past few days putting that question squarely in the democrats faces.

Asking questions and getting results are 2 very different things. I guess he did waste a billion $ on a pipeline that was doomed to have it's approval pulled. Otherwise what was achieved?

Oh wait, didn't he use the "war room" to sue some producer for making a kids movie?

What a joke this clown was, good riddance.

Top Bottom