James sets all time NBA scoring record

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Passes the great Kareem. The upcoming Thunder win tthegame though.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They could have finished the game before having the parade!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
James has done some socially responsible acts like putting multiple people thru college and starting a school in a improvished area but this is offset by blindly supporting a corrupt organization like BLM.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
James has done some socially responsible acts like putting multiple people thru college and starting a school in a improvished area but this is offset by blindly supporting a corrupt organization like BLM.
He is a very vocal activist. Always complaining he’s oppressed because he’s black. Maybe he should take only $25 million a year. Then he would be really oppressed like he thinks he is. 🙄

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frankly he should take 25 million a year because he played gm and ruined the lakers championship roster by influences the Westbrook deal which tore the team apart salary wise and style wise.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And does anybody care….. listening to him accept that award was pathetic…” I’d take me #1 if I was a GM” ….. I’m the greatest blah blah blah….what a fag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this thread about the foosball ????

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m sure he’s a great ”baller”, but his arrogance and attitude makes him a loser on all fronts. It’s the people who buy season passes or tickets to watch a game that pays for his lifestyle. Not him. I wish this zero hero would wear a cape.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
James is a phukking clown , an abundance of talent wasted in a $hitty human being. Sad to see him take that honour from some truly great Players !
Not to mention he has said publicly he would never hire a white person no matter what. Now how does that not come off as racist, just my 002.
# Only in a leftie world ;)

Top Bottom