ISO M8 Turbo Kit

bradm8

Reaction score
Thinking of turbo'n my back up sled a 2010 M8. Anyone have a Twisted, OVS with tial, or Boondocker RG setup they got collecting dust?

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should give Brent a call at ArcticEdge. If he doesn’t have something laying around, he probably knows someone that does

bradm8

Reaction score
Gave him a call no luck. Seems everyone has moved on from these chassis a while ago.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha… ya, that sounds like something he’d say…

I’m sure there’s something collecting dust somewhere, or a wreck that could be parted…?

bradm8

Reaction score
I’ve come across a couple kits here and there but have been trying to hold out for a nice twisted or ovs kit. No luck yet this season. Not sure if anyone can comment if they have run a kit from an 07-09 on a newer HO and what the differences were.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve come across a couple kits here and there but have been trying to hold out for a nice twisted or ovs kit. No luck yet this season. Not sure if anyone can comment if they have run a kit from an 07-09 on a newer HO and what the differences were.

I believe the kits are the same, be just different fuel mapping I’d think

bradm8

Reaction score
There’s a push and an aero that I’ve seen. Called about the push kit and it’s missing pieces and the guy was less than knowledgeable about it. Don’t think id consider an aero kit.

Top Bottom