Is Trudeau's goose cooked?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nano's polling the Conservatives a full 2% higher than the Liberals in their polling. Every pollster has the Cons in the lead. Hopefully this is TRUE and not poor or misleading polling.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Looks like the green party is loosing more support by looking at those poll results. I hope to see the gaining some good traction after the first week of September and Trudy going in to desperate mode, this is already getting good and the momentum is building, people are changing there minds.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nano's polling the Conservatives a full 2% higher than the Liberals in their polling. Every pollster has the Cons in the lead. Hopefully this is TRUE and not poor or misleading polling.

Just like trump was leading everywhere...... Look how that turned out.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are we using Dominion voting machines and mail in ballots?

How about the best real voter turnout ever!!
You can bet Trudeau is using every means available to get reelected. That includes Dominion and mail-in ballots. Most likely the libtards are going through the obits now to get names for mail-in ballots.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are we using Dominion voting machines and mail in ballots?

How about the best real voter turnout ever!!

Are the liberals and their system how they run trustworthy? Why do you think she called this election now? They will rig the election.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Are the liberals and their system how they run trustworthy? Why do you think she called this election now? They will rig the election.
I would think that Trudy and his minions don't have the knowledge how to rig an election he may have to go to his friends south for advise.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau says he has to cancel his trips because of the intense anger against him. He blames canadians hating him to much. F you you communist prick , you deserve to be in jail for all the crap you have pulled.

Media putting the spin on to protect their boy… protests apparently are anti maskers, not protesting him becuase he’s a grade A arsehole.
Doesn't matter. 20% of Canadians will ultimately never get the vaccine experts say. That's 20% of a population that won't vote for a candidate that agrees with it. That's a big chunk of pie. These protestors are doing a great job and will only fuel votes away from the Turd and Mahakim Singh
I just meant the protestors are largely Not anti mask/vax crowd they are just protesting the Turd regardless of covid. But the media trying to make it sound like extremists where as I think moderates are largely fed up with his crap not just the fringe.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it seems like the Turds cabinet minister Steven Guilbeault who is a convicted criminal, has made more news according to the ethics commisioner.

Attachments

• turd.png
    turd.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 131

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So have I just been out of the loop or is this election a little different than others regarding smear tactics? I have seen a few commercials and so far the messages have been pretty positive by all candidates. I think candidates that take the high road and don't bash others actually become more liked by the masses. I expect during the last 2 weeks before the election we will see the ugly side come out.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So have I just been out of the loop or is this election a little different than others regarding smear tactics? I have seen a few commercials and so far the messages have been pretty positive by all candidates. I think candidates that take the high road and don't bash others actually become more liked by the masses. I expect during the last 2 weeks before the election we will see the ugly side come out.
All of the idiots sides are ugly

Top Bottom