Is Trudeau's goose cooked?

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m such a cynic ! I so am hoping the liberal clown show is ended in Canada , as is being hinted at lately by the media. But the cynic in me wonders why all of a sudden the media is showing the negativity towards the Libs when we all know they’ve been censoring it for ages. is it because they‘ve decided to just report the actual news , or they believe the Cons actually might b
have a chance of winning , or is it designed to panic Lib supporters into getting out to vote. ?
The Liberals own the media , so this new trend is making me kinda paranoid .
Again o toole was on ghegis khan island after Trudope.
It's the classic rope a dope or bait and switch, same dictator behind the scenes. Oleary said it best, who would want to be PM for 250k a year when they xcan make millions privately ?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Exactly! I ask many Albertans what happened.....wasn't me was the reply :ROFLMAO:

At leased when the people voted Harper out they admitted to it. I would always ask what's wrong with him, I don't know he just has to go was the reply. That was beginning of how the media manipulated people's thinking. The problem is still the people, can't think, don't wanna think. Not sure how you fix this.
Turn off the TV

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I’m such a cynic ! I so am hoping the liberal clown show is ended in Canada , as is being hinted at lately by the media. But the cynic in me wonders why all of a sudden the media is showing the negativity towards the Libs when we all know they’ve been censoring it for ages. Is it because they‘ve decided to just report the actual news , or they believe the Cons actually might
have a chance of winning , or is it designed to panic Lib supporters into getting out to vote. ?
The Liberals own the media , so this new trend is making me kinda paranoid .
You almost see the big picture. The elite 1% own the media and both parties. Maybe they have just decided that Otoole should have a turn at ruining Canada.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Again o toole was on ghegis khan island after Trudope.
It's the classic rope a dope or bait and switch, same dictator behind the scenes. Oleary said it best, who would want to be PM for 250k a year when they xcan make millions privately ?
Kind of what I just said.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't get that excited; Happy Hair Neat Sock Boy still has lots of friends in the media!! And if if one of the other candidates has a slight trip up the liberal loving media will be all over that like a fly on s%#t!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t believe polls, only election night will tell the tale. Hopefully enough people realize he has to go and what it’s going to take to make it happen.
You know Matt I am hopeful the polls show us tied but we are actually way ahead. By watching the Turds stops he is being booed, heckled and threatened. At almost every one he attends. I think he has run out of time.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not super convinced it matters who votes for who. I would really not be surprised if he did some scummy trick/cheating BS to ensure he wins. Its not like He’s gonna just lay down and let the people decide how it should be…. He lies steals and cheats at every other aspect, so why not this?

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Us whiteys don’t stand a chance but when I seen the natives blocking that bus to burn him at the stake was pure magic.
they rule the roost and be sure they stick together coast to coast. That’s how we will win this is to get the brown party fired up.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know Matt I am hopeful the polls show us tied but we are actually way ahead. By watching the Turds stops he is being booed, heckled and threatened. At almost every one he attends. I think he has run out of time.

Would you be willing to place a bet? Case of beer sno lol?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
1630037306262.png

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol pm me your terms if you decide!! I would bet you Justine gets in again, majority.
Trudipshit Is a dude who’s never held down a job or worked in his life. I’m betting he wants out. He’s had to wake early and put on big boy pants for almost 6 years a couple days a week. I’m assuming he’s ready to go back to video games and dope

Top Bottom