Is this really a $150,000 truck!?

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Raptor at double the price and a bit more HP. Personally could buy a Pete or KW for that kind of $ and sleep in a 72 inch bed lol.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
250hp more than a raptor.

Is a Bugatti worth 5million?

Probably lots of chit ya'll cant afford, so quit looking at it if the price bugs ya. Lol
Anyone can afford it, it's just a matter of how long you want to sign up for it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone can afford it, it's just a matter of how long you want to sign up for it.
Thats not affording it.

How bout the 5 million dollar buggati? Dont think they make payment plans long enough for most people to "afford" one of those bad boys haha

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats not affording it.

How bout the 5 million dollar buggati? Dont think they make payment plans long enough for most people to "afford" one of those bad boys haha
Very true, i know Volvo wants 20-25% down before they will take your order, and Ferrari won't even sell you new unless you have owned prior. That might have changed by now though hard to say, i would take an Aston Martin DB9 though even on long term payment plan lol! Like the old adage everything/everybody has a price guess if you had an addidas bag full of cash anything is possible.

swiftsmth

Reaction score
Here is his truck he got in May, he has about 1200 km on it so far. He just had a hidden winch mounted.
I was just checking that same Warn hidden winch on 4wheelonline, last weekend. Couldn't find the same winch here in the islands.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See lots of them on the road, must be a nice ride. Good to see someone challenging the Raptor, we all win with good competition. Force next to one up them.

Top Bottom