Is it just me or do loud cans sound terrible?

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good points James. Everybody is entitled and the bureaucracy is listening and they are a bunch of friggin' do-gooders. Common sense has gone out the window. The squeaky wheel gets the grease and it is getting to the point of ridiculous. The song, "Baby it's Cold Outside" was first taken off a radio station in Cleveland, Ohio and from the survey only 6% wanted it taken off the play list. The other 94% were common folks who didn't have a problem with the song. Tell me how or why would some corporation make a decision on 6% of respondents to a survey.

It is very similar to the jerk in Whistler. We are going down a slippery slope and I really feel sorry for the younger generations that are growing up in Western countries.

I think a lot of decisions are made out of fear. As corporate leaders look out apon the masses looking for that gold star they make these dissisions based on the squeaky wheel. If someone complained we must fix it...really out of fear that maybe there’s others that feel the same way, we could loose support or sales or???
The mayor in whistlers was just huffin and puffin thinking all the people he wanted to attract will buy into this stupidity before anyone says much hoping it will just get passed through and oil companies will pay to keep the publicity down and maintain there shinny appearance. It’s a crazy world now a days. People all over do this, we don’t sell ourselves as good upstanding citizens anymore, we must point the finger and point out what’s wrong with everyone else. Politicians made an art out of this. Even though Mr trump is a little off his rocker I can respect him because he speaks his mind.
again I’m sure others may like his ideas we are too scared to support them out of fear others will call them out.
I may sound crazy now but I think there is just too many people on this planet plan and simple. We all want it our way with out respecting the ways most of us were raised. I don’t remember noise being a problem back in the day....

Last edited:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of decisions are made out of fear. As corporate leaders look out apon the masses looking for that gold star they make these dissisions based on the squeaky wheel. If someone complained we must fix it...really out of fear that maybe there’s others that feel the same way, we could loose support or sales or???
The mayor in whistlers was just huffin and puffin thinking all the people he wanted to attract will buy into this stupidity before anyone says much hoping it will just get passed through and oil companies will pay to keep the publicity down and maintain there shinny appearance. It’s a crazy world now a days. People all over do this, we don’t sell ourselves as good upstanding citizens anymore, we must point the finger and point out what’s wrong with everyone else. Politicians made an art out of this. Even though Mr trump is a little off his rocker I can respect him because he speaks his mind.
again I’m sure others may like his ideas we are too scared to support them out of fear others will call them out.
I may sound crazy now but I think there is just too many people on this planet plan and simple. We all want it our way with out respecting the ways most of us were raised. I don’t remember noise being a problem back in the day....

What we need are some Trumps that arent lunatics. I still think he was the much better choice for americans, but yes....someone does need to take away his twitter account.

We need Ralph back. Best politician that ever lived.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What we need are some Trumps that arent lunatics. I still think he was the much better choice for americans, but yes....someone does need to take away his twitter account.

We need Ralph back. Best politician that ever lived.
Right behind yah on that one deaner! Happy holidays from Castlegar, hows spring treating you over there in creston lol.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right behind yah on that one deaner! Happy holidays from Castlegar, hows spring treating you over there in creston lol.

Gonna have to mow the lawn on Christmas if this keeps up! At least it has all been snow up top. Sounds like guys are starting to ride.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only problem is, a "pear" doesnt fix riding closures.

When i am riding on the prairies i have my sled louder than stock but if i am going to the mountains (not my riding area and a place others fight to keep open), i run quietly. Respect others and thier environment.
Awesome

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like dynoport trail can is a hit to. only like 3 db louder then stock at idle and wot

According to the laws of physics regarding sound, "only like 3db louder" equals:

"In terms of subjective loudness, a 1 dB change yields just over a 7% change. A 3 dB change yields a 100% increase in sound energy and just over a 23% increase in loudness."

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one is closing ****
if they do just ride somewhere else
f it

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So ur saying all this in red will be shut down soon
if u don’t get a stock can ?
lol
what ever
the mountains are bigger than u think .
let them shut some shxt down
maybe the company’s selling us sleds can get involved to,
with out padding some B.C. folks to do the work for them.
I really don’t care
there’s always gona be a place to ride , just might have to drive further
they can’t shut it all down
BB92C019-B1D9-4DBF-A566-9584556441E4.jpeg

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can post stupid better than u
if u like ?
ur call.....

!what a hay thread this is
leaf licking quite can hofos
go preach ur shxt it y2y

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can post stupid better than u
if u like ?
ur call.....

!what a hay thread this is
leaf licking quite can hofos
go preach ur shxt it y2y
Let's see what you got.

I don't think I'll be surprised, but you never know.

And go.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree with you loud cans do not sound good, they have no fricken purpose other then to irritate those around the area.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So ur saying all this in red will be shut down soon
if u don’t get a stock can ?
lol
what ever
the mountains are bigger than u think .
let them shut some shxt down
maybe the company’s selling us sleds can get involved to,
with out padding some B.C. folks to do the work for them.
I really don’t care
there’s always gona be a place to ride , just might have to drive further
they can’t shut it all down
View attachment 214504

Good crack ?

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol
what ever
go live a life full of other peeps rules and values
I don’t share any of urs