Is Healy Open?

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year it was supposed to be totally deactivated. I haven't been up there but that's what I was told.

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This says it's open for ATV access only, but it's dated 2020 so who knows? Government website is notorious for not getting updated.

True enough,last I heard the one bridge was maybe ok for a dualsport but no good for a quad.

Six point

Reaction score
I am very interested in the history of the area and have done some exploring but still have yet to make it up to the Wagner mine due to the wash outs on the Healey creek road. It would be nice to know if it was passable before making the long trip over. If anyone knows please DM me.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was fine for dirtbike last year. Brian from the hotel tuned up some of the washout/slides
Bridges were fine if I remember correct
Would have been real tough to get across the slides with a quad but not impossible. Would have needed some serious hand digging for side by side

On the way out there were some side by sides and I think they were looking at trying to fix up the trail

On another note, I think that valley is on fire currently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was fine for dirtbike last year. Brian from the hotel tuned up some of the washout/slides
Bridges were fine if I remember correct
Would have been real tough to get across the slides with a quad but not impossible. Would have needed some serious hand digging for side by side

On the way out there were some side by sides and I think they were looking at trying to fix up the trail

On another note, I think that valley is on fire currently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sure is! :(

Healy.jpg

Six point

Reaction score
Good news, also heard about it the other day, pics were posted on facebook. Looks like they did a lot of work. Much appreciated.

Top Bottom