Is America Ready to Self Destruct?

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only reason Trump got in was that Clinton was not liked and if there was fake news, it was surrounding the "she may be under investigation" announcement just days before the election.

After being elected, Trump hasn't done anything well except mobilize people against him whether he is right (a really rare thing from what I have seen) or he is obviously wrong (which is better than half the time.

He is nothing but a rich, cranky, opinionated old grandpa who thinks he is always right and everyone is wrong.

He will be a lame duck President for the rest of his term.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did Obama do for the us in his long term? run the country into the ground and created massive debt. The whole time the media could not say enough good about him. Trump has done so much good for the us in a very short time and all he gets is bad news every day, imagine how much he could get done if only the media could tell the truth. What is going on with the media, who owns them and what is their agenda?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only reason Trump got in was that Clinton was not liked and if there was fake news, it was surrounding the "she may be under investigation" announcement just days before the election.

After being elected, Trump hasn't done anything well except mobilize people against him whether he is right (a really rare thing from what I have seen) or he is obviously wrong (which is better than half the time.

He is nothing but a rich, cranky, opinionated old grandpa who thinks he is always right and everyone is wrong.

He will be a lame duck President for the rest of his term.

Sounds like someone listens to too much CBC propaganda. Clinton lost because she was a liar and a thief, learned from her president husband who was also a liar and a thief. Also she was so arrogant that she didn't care that everyone knew she was a liar and a thief. She was proud to be corrupt and the American people were sick of corrupt, lying, thieving politicians. That's why she lost.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh good ole crooked Hillary! If you don't like Trump then at least you have to love that phrase he coined during the election campaign. Lmao!

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think if you compare Hillary and the Donald, you find a smooth, smart and sophisticated states person against Trump's unsophisticated, often completely ignorant bigoted liar who isn't even any good at that because he denys saying stuff even when shown the video.

As to the thievery, Trump is every bit as bad but where'd the Clinton's are good at it, Trump is just a thug in a New York alley who steals your wallet at knife point.

Both are way past their prime and if that was the best either party could raise, USA is indeed in trouble. Next batch may be better and hopefully Trump doesn't skirt around his generals and try to launch a missile,

He is the poster boy for a complete f*cktard.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never watch the news, I believe what BC hydro says ahead of some paid off special interest group. A president should be judge on what he does, not what the media says he does and then get caught lying ...more than once.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how you look at things. He's Rich as hell, has a hot wife, and oh yah he's the president of the U.S.A I think he's doing quite well for being an idiot. If I had a choice I'd chose to be on the winning side.
No, shinny pony is not a winning side. This is the rif raf trump want to eliminate.

You cant fix stupid or ignorance so trump has an up hill battle with the media and people that think they can do a better job.
Trump can't fk it up any worse then it already is so give him a chance. Never know, like I said he's done very well for himself so why take on a thankless job when your a konzillionair...maybe he just wants to make America great again.

trudohead should fallow suit and pull the country back a few decades and get control of all the screw ups. Kick the lazy govement feeding idiots in the as$ and teach people to work and be responsible for your actions. You want to come to our county....no free rides, you work for it. Business comes first, you make the money before you spend it on someone's special needs...but I guess we're not interested in making Canada great.
just another needy country with there hand out.

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if I were Trump I would start acting like presidential material instead of a drunken sailer that cant remember what he said yesterday as the media will always have a their way. If he really wanted to "make America great again" then lead by example not by lip service. Make people proud to have you as their leader not roll their eyes every time you open you mouth or tweet something. Unfortunately, he is a narcissistic liar and cannot be trusted so nothing will get done while he is at the wheel. Even his own party is turning on him so cant blame the media for that. They know more than the media and every voter out there as to what is going on in the back scenes. Unfortunately, because of his actions, people who really believed in change from the same old political scene of career politicians will be robbed of their hopes for a better America. Oh btw, anyone who openly bullies people the way he does will never get my support.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if I were Trump I would start acting like presidential material instead of a drunken sailer that cant remember what he said yesterday as the media will always have a their way. If he really wanted to "make America great again" then lead by example not by lip service. Make people proud to have you as their leader not roll their eyes every time you open you mouth or tweet something. Unfortunately, he is a narcissistic liar and cannot be trusted so nothing will get done while he is at the wheel. Even his own party is turning on him so cant blame the media for that. They know more than the media and every voter out there as to what is going on in the back scenes. Unfortunately, because of his actions, people who really believed in change from the same old political scene of career politicians will be robbed of their hopes for a better America. Oh btw, anyone who openly bullies people the way he does will never get my support.

the media has a left wing, politically correct agenda that is diametrically opposed to trump, his supporters and a large amount of the voting populace in the U.S. . It drives the media and Washington establishment nuts that he doesn't toe their line, mumble their platitudes and do nothing to improve the lives of everyday people. The power brokers are upset because they can't hold finances over his head. He's already rich, and they can't bribe or coerce him into doing their bidding as he isn't in their pocket like most of the other politicians.
Trump shocked all the "experts" that said he never had a chance, and all the same "experts" are in for a shock when the mid term elections happen next year. Many of the so called republicans that fight trump on everything are going to face primary challenges and lose their nomination for the mid terms.
All the outrage we see orchestrated by the media and social justice groups will be meaningless come the mid terms. The Eco-activists don't vote, nor do the blacks, nor the illegal immigrants that make up the mobs that parade in the media staged protests. The average working class joe in the states is sick of the hysteria and even sicker of the career politicians that do nothing year after year except get richer and richer from special interest money.
Trump is shining the light on do nothing politicians that are their purely for their own gain and will not act in the interests of their constituents, both democrats and republicans. He masterfully manipulates the media, and all the people that freak out when he speaks feed into the progressive, media orchestrated panic that working class people hate.
He got elected by promising the things that most working people value. The professional career politicians that are preventing those promises from being fulfilled are gonna pay the price, and will be replaced in primaries run by their own party before the mid term elections.
All you elitists that call him names, roll your eyes, joke about him at your wine and cheese parties will be shocked again when the votes are counted. You forget that there's more of us than there are of you. And everyone only get one vote.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I agree with the last post. The media in the states is making up so much and missing out on a lot of the reporting. They are the liberal media. I removed the Washington post from showing up on my I phone or I pad its just crazy what there reporting. The other BS channel lately is CNN news, give up on this as well. Just my :twocents:

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I certainly don't consider myself an elitist but I listen to Trump talk and have even read transcripts of his speeches. I believe he is an insecure fool who just wants to be accepted. As far as the "give him a chance" point of view, my question is to do what? Change Obamacare which is certainly imperfect but the only proposed changes remove 2 million people from being able to afford health are? Build a giant wall between the US and Mexico and have the Mexicans pay for it? What a pipe dream. He is certainly the biggest B-sh*tter I have seen in politics recently. Sure tired of his "poor me the press is doing fake news" whine. All he has to do is something that makes sense. Anything.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who cares which way the media leans. Trump was elected to do a job and "had" the mandate to do so but idiot keeps giving fodder for the media by his ridiculous rants and all hell breaks loose and then focus is lost on the job. I bet if he just kept his mouth shut and nose to the grind stone the media would not have much to report. As a self employed person for 20 years I can start blaming everyone for all the obstacles put in place but nope..... bunker down and get er done. Trump just likes to whine like a little girl and play not in my sandbox attitude. Should give him a pacifier. Besides that, as a father of 3 daughters there is NO way in hell I could support a guy like him considering his antics towards women!

the media has a left wing, politically correct agenda that is diametrically opposed to trump, his supporters and a large amount of the voting populace in the U.S. . It drives the media and Washington establishment nuts that he doesn't toe their line, mumble their platitudes and do nothing to improve the lives of everyday people. The power brokers are upset because they can't hold finances over his head. He's already rich, and they can't bribe or coerce him into doing their bidding as he isn't in their pocket like most of the other politicians.
Trump shocked all the "experts" that said he never had a chance, and all the same "experts" are in for a shock when the mid term elections happen next year. Many of the so called republicans that fight trump on everything are going to face primary challenges and lose their nomination for the mid terms.
All the outrage we see orchestrated by the media and social justice groups will be meaningless come the mid terms. The Eco-activists don't vote, nor do the blacks, nor the illegal immigrants that make up the mobs that parade in the media staged protests. The average working class joe in the states is sick of the hysteria and even sicker of the career politicians that do nothing year after year except get richer and richer from special interest money.
Trump is shining the light on do nothing politicians that are their purely for their own gain and will not act in the interests of their constituents, both democrats and republicans. He masterfully manipulates the media, and all the people that freak out when he speaks feed into the progressive, media orchestrated panic that working class people hate.
He got elected by promising the things that most working people value. The professional career politicians that are preventing those promises from being fulfilled are gonna pay the price, and will be replaced in primaries run by their own party before the mid term elections.
All you elitists that call him names, roll your eyes, joke about him at your wine and cheese parties will be shocked again when the votes are counted. You forget that there's more of us than there are of you. And everyone only get one vote.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like all good leaders he has everyone's attention now doesn't he?...crazy or not if everyone kept a zipped lip maybe he will start doing something but as long as people talk I'm sure he smiles and give them something to talk about.
not saying he's the man for the job but a crafty man that always wins.
food for though...some of us in business play the same game, yes it's a game.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I want to agree with you. I want what you wrote to be true. I just have a hard time finding facts that show he is doing much productive to 'make America great.' The only examples that come to mind are quickly green-lighting business projects like the ND pipeline and Amazon / Foods merger. I would like to read more about things he is actually accomplishing though, so please post examples.

Top Bottom