Introducing Mountain Sledder Snowmobile Magazine

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up a copy at my dealers. Great magazine! Definately waiting for issue #2.

NorthstaRmk

Reaction score
just read most of the articles, i picked it up at the edmonton sled show. finally a legit sled magazine! excellent read, looking forward to next issue

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After reading Mountain Sledder, SnoWest and SledHeads, this year, Mountain Sledder is by far the most relevant publication. When I get to the end of it, I'm not just sitting there thinking, 'that's it?'. Very much waiting for issue 2.
Are there plans for more than 2 issues in future years? I would love this to have 4-6 issues a year, and I would absolutely subscribe to it.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great mag, can't wait to get my hands on one. Keep up the great work!!!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

ol man winter

Reaction score
DANGGITTTT! You beat me to making this thread! I'm happy it's up though!
There are some VERY interesting and informative reads and articles in here! I love that you can access it online too!
Wicked names too... Info from Pawliuk on VARDA, Matthew Mallory from joydigger.com and tons more!
Can't wait for the second issue!!!
CHEERS!
i picked it up at the show just had a chance to be home and read it the pictures are amazing excelent mag im hooked!!
want to see more! i love the hammer head jump.

assaultbear

Reaction score
Great magazine, will have to watch for new issues online as not likely to see many paper copies out here in Manitoba. Pretty cool to see some of the places we have ridden in the magazine, thanks.

Top Bottom