Information on “sick days” regarding staffing shortages....

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see. Also, with kids sick and parents taking more time off, that in itself is another measure that something is happening. I’m not thinking specifically of the harm of the vaccines but more the problem of people being more sickly. All of the sick days is a tremendous cost to society. Business can only stand so much expense then prices have to go up.
Surely, someone out there has access to data regarding sick day usage.....
In regards to Businesses can only stand so much, Chinada is now a hotspot for cheap labor so some outfits could care less get any donkey in there even a fawk up on a steady basis. On another note i know of many a business that offered employee's $$ to take the juice including the 1 i work for. Of course they asked me and i politely said go pound sand and that no amount they were offering would get me to take something experimental and life threatening. Now my ? to you Fernie is, where do you think these companies got all of this $$ to just hand out to 1k employee's like where i work hmnn. Not to mention they tax it on the back end at 35% lol. My buddy at Reimer got 1600$ because that is what they were offering, makes you wonder hey. Also the paid sick time went up at my work by 3 days to 5 paid hmnn. wonder why on that as well. Just a thought that i figured i would share.:)

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've definitely been getting sick a lot more the last couple years before and after taking the clot shot. Used to get sick once or twice a year and now I've been getting sick 4 or more times a year. Have noticed my employees have been getting sick way more often this year. 2 of my 4 employees last year were unvaccinated and didn't take one sick day. I think between vaccines and the over sterilized environment everyone has been living in is causing everyone's immune systems to be weaker.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the flu/vid Nov 21. Haven’t had more than a sniffle since. Couple sneezes also. My buds with shots even get colds in the summer.

Last edited:

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget that now that the paied sick days have increased the next generation is going to take full advantage of that. Its hard enough to get them to do a real days work so they need these days to recover from work.. I have noticed more people getting sick as well but just remember we were pretty much shut away from things for a few years and now everyone's amune system is low and will take a few years to build it back up to pre covid levels..

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I used all my 5 sick days last year, 2 for actually being sick and 3 for doctors appointment and day surgery. I have 2 shots but I'm no sicker now then before, like I've said before I guess we are lucky because we haven't had any I'll effects from covid or the jab in my family.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The more shots you get the more covid you get and greater your chance of dying from covid. What the shots have done to your body... time will tell, because the government sure the hell is not. And so far it has been grim to say the least. Wake up!

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying the jab is or ever was good, all I'm saying is my family has been lucky, me or my wife and kid never got it yet and we've been exposed lots over the years but nothing yet thankfully. We will never get boosters or any shots ever again .

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Now my ? to you Fernie is, where do you think these companies got all of this $$ to just hand out to 1k employee's like where i work hmnn. Not to mention they tax it on the back end at 35% lol. My buddy at Reimer got 1600$ because that is what they were offering, makes you wonder hey. Also the paid sick time went up at my work by 3 days to 5 paid hmnn. wonder why on that as well. Just a thought that i figured i would share.
Well smokingD, look at inflation. Everything is costing us more. Companies can only absorb so much and then they have to turn that cost over to someone who has some money. At this point in time, we the people, still have money to pay for commodities. Some will be able to stand the process longer than others. I’m hoping that without debt, I will be able to one of those survivors.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The shot destroyed my immune system, had to get it to go to my buddies wedding that I had bought and paid for over 3 years before we went. Booked the trip almost a year in advance, paid for in full that week, got cancelled a month before we left and cancelled three more times. Before the shot I hadn’t been sick in over a decade or used a sick day. A month after the second shot I got covid which was a joke that’s for sure, then I got sick this summer, then this fall I got ear infections in both ears so bad they burst both my ear drums and was bleeding from my ears. Was down to under 20% of my normal hearing. Then got the flu a few weeks ago and still recovering. I’d like to sue the cocksuckers who made it mandatory for almost everything

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its totally amazing how stupid people still are after 3 years of this shyt took our grandsons to COP for an afternoon of tubing 200 people outside and still fu5ktards with masks on that's when the cops should arrest them like they did to business owners wouldn't comply with their garbage restrictions it even has a warning on the box will not stop spread of covid

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its totally amazing how stupid people still are after 3 years of this shyt took our grandsons to COP for an afternoon of tubing 200 people outside and still fu5ktards with masks on that's when the cops should arrest them like they did to business owners wouldn't comply with their garbage restrictions it even has a warning on the box will not stop spread of covid
Its straight up brainwashing, once it takes hold its even harder to get rid of.

Last edited:

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guy is playing both sides
Screenshot_20230111-190953_Instagram.jpg

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've definitely been getting sick a lot more the last couple years before and after taking the clot shot. Used to get sick once or twice a year and now I've been getting sick 4 or more times a year. Have noticed my employees have been getting sick way more often this year. 2 of my 4 employees last year were unvaccinated and didn't take one sick day. I think between vaccines and the over sterilized environment everyone has been living in is causing everyone's immune systems to be weaker.
Absolutely! Even with the amount of hand sanitizer be readily available at doors is alarming, that is 1 of the reasons right there on how Super Bugs are created amongst the human population. Immune systems not having to work to combat sickness, and gaslight humans relying on sanitizer instead of regular soap and water to wash up with. In Movember last year i came down with something, it was a weird kinda flu with weird symptoms. Overheat then cold, break out in a sweat walking to my truck to go to work lol. No real energy to do chit, but i kicked that bad boy in the nutz with vit D and some Zinc uptake and tylenol for the headache/fever and by the 3rd day with rest of course i was good, but yet told to stay home by the boss. Drove me almost nutz doing 0 for 5 days and never took sick days for 4 years with exception of the odd personal day which was far between. I do not use that sanitizer as i believe ole skool is what was taught when i was a kid. Only use it if nothing else and needed, and do not use any anti bacterial soaps they push on shelves either it's all bad Imo, unless you live in a barn i guess lol.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well smokingD, look at inflation. Everything is costing us more. Companies can only absorb so much and then they have to turn that cost over to someone who has some money. At this point in time, we the people, still have money to pay for commodities. Some will be able to stand the process longer than others. I’m hoping that without debt, I will be able to one of those survivors.
Well, fernie, we knew this not so long ago that these clowns would create "Hyperinflation" and now we have it front/center. This will not go away anytime soon as the 1,s who own these company's are making billion's, courtesy of themselve's and us as consumers. With 85% of the chit on store shelves from China it's not a wonder who has control of the market/commodities. And they know this as people will simply buy cheap chinese over paying 10% more to go first class no matter what it is. With a lot of old $$$ still out there and dwindling down either by inflation or other fluctuating prices such as utilities etc.. it will not be long before these criminals have that too. Either that way, or people just dying and then the "Government/Lawyers" cashing in on that old $$. Sad to say but Imo 1 has to try and weather the storm cautiously and live life as comfortable as possible while enjoying the fruits of ones labor and not letting simple emotions takeover,.:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom