Inflation much?

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a flat tire on my sled trailer so inflated that, tires getting old so ordered new ones, those $ are inflated, once installed will need to inflate those so triple wammy here.
Not exactly what I mean...

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a flat tire on my sled trailer so inflated that, tires getting old so ordered new ones, those $ are inflated, once installed will need to inflate those so triple wammy here.
I like to check my inflation with a kick to the lower portion of the tire, when I get more serious about inflation I pull out a gauge.

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not just talking about the carbon tax. That's just one factor of it
I can tell your concern is genuine as it should be. We are heading for a sh&t storm on boat with no captain or crew. I have lived through the 80's with 20% interest rates and we are heading there again. I don't think we will see the rates go to the 80's level but they don't have too, 3 or 4 % will do it. A lot of people are living beyond their means and just getting buy, no savings or no plan just day to day. They are surviving but not thriving. I have really noticed the price of food has increased along with pretty much anything else you buy. That's the price we pay for putting a monkey in charge, they have no workable plan and aren't capable of making one. The carbon tax was to be capped at $50.00/ ton when our supreme leader was voted in now it's $170.00. They will continue to up this tax or come up with a new one because this is the only thing they know. Sorry for the venting but this is a serious problem for this country and no one seems to be concerned.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup prices are rising. So price yourself accordingly.

Screenshot_20211114-083218_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All gas bills are skyrocketing,”expert’s” say it’s good for us,and “good thing you don’t have a big family” while they dump all the unwanted people in the world in our country

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Fertilizer prices for farmers last years prices to current prices
Sulphur 350 a tonne now 780
Nh3 .48cents a pound now .89
Phos 700 a tonne now 1280 its pretty much doubling costs to farm.
This will greatly the end product pricing, But Trudy does worry about they stuff. He has unlimited funds.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally agree. Alot of people will be in big trouble real soon. Every time I go to get groceries my blood pressure goes up due to the food prices are soaring up. Look at used trucks and cars. They are selling for more used than they were new because of supply and demand. House prices are beyond stupid. Most houses are sold within days of listing. Every single item that we use comes by on a truck, train, plane, or boat so everytime the IDIOT increases the carbon tax or any other tax.... guess what we pay. I was pricing out new RV's lately. 8-10 grand more than before covid and most of them are JUNK. Sad times are in alot of people's future

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I can tell your concern is genuine as it should be. We are heading for a sh&t storm on boat with no captain or crew. I have lived through the 80's with 20% interest rates and we are heading there again. I don't think we will see the rates go to the 80's level but they don't have too, 3 or 4 % will do it. A lot of people are living beyond their means and just getting buy, no savings or no plan just day to day. They are surviving but not thriving. I have really noticed the price of food has increased along with pretty much anything else you buy. That's the price we pay for putting a monkey in charge, they have no workable plan and aren't capable of making one. The carbon tax was to be capped at $50.00/ ton when our supreme leader was voted in now it's $170.00. They will continue to up this tax or come up with a new one because this is the only thing they know. Sorry for the venting but this is a serious problem for this country and no one seems to be concerned.
No workable plan? Maybe this is all planned...

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No workable plan? Maybe this is all planned...
Maybe it is all planned, but I am pretty sure it is far to compilated for our supreme leader. I am thinking his biggest decision of the day is what is for lunch? If it is planned move they are going about it the right way, take away firearms, get rid of jobs, supply drugs to the masses, make everyone reliant on the government, then make food to expensive to buy. Hell maybe it is planned! My previous statement was based on the government trying to manage a country into prosperity and not to communism. Maybe I have underestimated the genius??

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe it is all planned, but I am pretty sure it is far to compilated for our supreme leader. I am thinking his biggest decision of the day is what is for lunch? If it is planned move they are going about it the right way, take away firearms, get rid of jobs, supply drugs to the masses, make everyone reliant on the government, then make food to expensive to buy. Hell maybe it is planned! My previous statement was based on the government trying to manage a country into prosperity and not to communism. Maybe I have underestimated the genius??
If it was planned would they be doing anything different than they are now?
Getting pretty hard to deny that this is all been done on purpose

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately if it is on purpose or not there's not much we can do about it,not like we are going to have a civil war, never happen with the diverse population we have.lots has to do with greed, everyone wants to get rich off of everyone else,it's a ch!t show for sure,it's the average working people and the poor that will pay the price in quality of life.glad I'm on the down hill side of life on this rock,not looking good for the young families just starting out.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone got tricked into thinking we needed to change,look back on life in Canada and why did we ever need to change from that? I tried telling everyone I know for over 20 years and the only person that would listen in my wife.

Top Bottom