IMPORTANT UPDATE Trail Pass Fees

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
I would just like everyone to know that thanks to all the wonderful donations recieved by the McBride Snowmobile Club they were able to reevaluate the cost of trail passes. It has been decided that effective Jan 6th 2011 all trail passes in McBride will be lowered to $20.00 per sled. There is still no fee for riders the charge is per sled not per person and all children 14 and under still ride free. :d

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Thanks. Thats great to hear! Do you know what the annual passes cost? I am sure I will buy one regardless but it will be good to know what I'm looking at.

The Seasons Pass is $250 however if you pay the $25 club membership then the pass is $200 so you save $25 overall. Also we are going to have a draw going on for the next two weeks if you go into either Sled Den or Spin Drift Power Sports or Husky there will be a draw box, you can enter your name for a FREE seasons pass. Valemount is hosting an Avalanche Course on the 14th and you will be able to enter your name there aswell!
GOOD LUCK to everyone!

Last edited:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Thats great to hear! Do you know what the annual passes cost? I am sure I will buy one regardless but it will be good to know what I'm looking at.

The season passes are available at the shop and we do them up while you wait. Doesn't take us long at all to do them up.

Sled Den

Reaction score
You can purchase your seasons pass at both shops in town and we both do them right there as you wait.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i would just like everyone to know that thanks to all the wonderful donations recieved by the mcbride snowmobile club they were able to reevaluate the cost of trail passes. It has been decided that effective jan 6th 2011 all trail passes in mcbride will be lowered to $20.00 per sled. There is still no fee for riders the charge is per sled not per person and all children 14 and under still ride free. :d

excellent news........ Glad all the donations came in.... 16 year olds pay the full fee?

Sled Den

Reaction score
Yes. Anyone over 14 pay's the full fee. Our rates are also per sled not per rider. So if you have a passenger he/she rides free.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also dont forget to put your name in for the draw for free season passes. Boxes will be available at both sled shops and husky and at the avalanche course being held in Valemount on the 14th of this month.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There will be no issues what so ever now about being able to head up renshaw trail from the main parking lot on mountainview road with this big dump of fresh snow we got and are still in the middle of.

Just a reminder tho to all that the trail collector shack is at the spot where the two roads join so please approach with caution and be curtious to trail collectors..

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there still a three day trial pass avalible? if so what is the rate please and thank you.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
We do still have 3-Day passes, they are $55 so you save 5 dollars over 3 days however they are non-refundable after the first day.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Due to soft snow conditions i was told that they were not able to groom renshaw trail tonight so i was told that thye will only be charging 15.00 trail fee on renshaw tomorow bvut the other two hills are still 20.00 due to being groomed just the other day and hardly anyone on those trails.

Last edited:
Top Bottom