Imigration to rise to 450,000 a year

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well folks sounds like big buiss wants to replace our ass,s with cheap labor....are you ready to give up your jobs and kids futures?
lm willing to stand up and say no...are you?...do you wana end up like france and England..are you ready for sharia law?

copy and paste
Justin.trudeau@parl.gc.ca
John.mccallum@parl.gc.ca
Bill.morneau@parl.gc.ca
Dominic.leblanc@parl.gc.ca
Bardish.chagger@parl.gc.ca
Chrystia.freeland@parl.gc.ca
Kirsty.duncan@parl.gc.ca
Catherine.mckenna@parl.gc.ca
Melanie.joly@parl.gc.ca
Maryam.monsef@parl.gc.ca
Patty.hajdu@parl.gc.ca
Stephane.dion@parl.gc.ca
Jean-Yves.Duclos@parl.gc.ca
Diane.lebouthillier@parl.gc.ca
Ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca
Lawrence.macaulay@parl.gc.ca
Scott.brison@parl.gc.ca
Carolyn.bennett@parl.gc.ca
Jody.Wilson-Raybould@parl.gc.ca
Judy.foote@parl.gc.ca
Jane.philpott@parl.gc.ca
Marc.garneau@parl.gc.ca
Marie-claude.bibeau@parl.gc.ca
Jim.carr@parl.gc.ca
Kent.hehr@parl.gc.ca
Harjit.sajjan@parl.gc.ca
Maryann.mihychuk@parl.gc.ca
Amarjeet.sohi@parl.gc.ca
Carla.qualtrough@parl.gc.ca

It would also pay to email your local MP, the closest Liberal MP, and the leaders of the opposition.

Rona.ambrose@parl.gc.ca
Tom.mulcair@parl.gc.ca

make your stand !!...voice your concerns....copy and paste..pass on to friends and family's...
lm all for responsible immigration but don't see a good end to few million muslim's runnin about lose..its your future folks
this has never been about immigration this is about the government trying to stack things in their favor for next election at yours and my expense's...:nono:

JMO

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so just who do you think is going to cover your medicare costs in a few years ....most Cdn's are having 1.5 or fewer kids so unless you start to pump out more future taxpayers your screwed ... btw, maybe you want to stop shopping at Walmart for the cheapest priced items, or perhaps you want to pay 2x as much for your double double ... can't have it both ways my friend! Life doesn't owe you anything other than an equal opportunity to get ahead. If anyone is willing to work then let em in! Chances are that your ancestors were immigrants to Canada at some point in the past ... just saying .....

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with immigration provided the immigrants are skilled, speak read and write English fluently, are of a working age and are healthy. In other words, they should be able to contribute to society and pay taxes soon after arrival.

Where Canada fails is when we bring in refugees that are too old, sick or unable to communicate without a translator. These types are an instant drain on the system and will be so sometimes for a generation.

Most of our ancestors were immigrants. The difference between then and now is that back when our ancestors hit the ground, if they couldn't cope or take care of themselves, they didn't survive. They had to be tough and had to work to provide for themselves and to succeed. totally different from what we often see today. Political parties tailor the immigration system based on the likelihood that the immigrant will vote for them instead of whether they can be an asset to the country.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think the plan is refugees. It's business people, trades, professionals etc. With people comes money.

Their intentions is to boost the economy.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In Alberta we have Syrian kids in classes with our kids and with an interpreter for the conversion to English paid for by us. Insane.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so just who do you think is going to cover your medicare costs in a few years ....most Cdn's are having 1.5 or fewer kids so unless you start to pump out more future taxpayers your screwed ... btw, maybe you want to stop shopping at Walmart for the cheapest priced items, or perhaps you want to pay 2x as much for your double double ... can't have it both ways my friend! Life doesn't owe you anything other than an equal opportunity to get ahead. If anyone is willing to work then let em in! Chances are that your ancestors were immigrants to Canada at some point in the past ... just saying .....

A lot of young couples aren't having kids because it is just to darn expensive! Not many families can afford to buy a million dollar house in Vancouver. The government needs to do more helping young families out so they can afford to have some kids. Bringing that many immigrants in will just make it harder for these families

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That is so wrong, soon we will get kicked out of our country........this is so fffffkkkkkkk

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If they wanted us to have more kids why do the penalize families via the tax system etc. Why do I pay absurdly more tax as a single income earner vs. a two income family? Where are the incentives to have a single income family and keep one parent at home raising kids?

Read America Alone by Steyn, it's already too late, our way of life is being bred out from under us, Canada will be a very different place in a few generations.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think the plan is refugees. It's business people, trades, professionals etc. With people comes money.

Their intentions is to boost the economy.

Let's train and employ the people we have here. Look at Vancouver with all the smart wealthy people coming in to drive our housing prices through the roof, how will any of our children be able to find a job that will support a million dollar sh$t box there selling down there.
it coming to a town near you soon. We need to pump are brakes thinking we need to advertise this country as a place to pray on.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In Alberta we have Syrian kids in classes with our kids and with an interpreter for the conversion to English paid for by us. Insane.
Totally ridiculous! Try to get a little extra help for a child's learning disability and the awnser is NO. But there seams to be no end to the cash flo for outsiders. It's like Canada is trying to prove to others by saying look how cool we are. Here have some money...

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well what pisses me off is other day I was in a large BMO in Calgary and on 4 tvs they were playing adds and deals that ....there words "new Canadians to Canada" will get no service fees for a yr and 50 bucks to start an account, and other chit....
well omg I am a damm Canadian and all I get is fees fees fees....we are and will lose our country and pity the next few gens like other member said..... It's gotta stop. Rrrrrrrrrrr

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been warning people for over 20 years and still fall on deaf ears while people line their pockets,take a look around its way to late now Canada is lost...I had to go to Apple Store in Edmonton Southgate mall and I was the only white person there,everyone else was a third world immagrant,and my fellow kin will still viciously defend this plan as in its a good thing and I'm racist.....I don't mind other cultures but I don't see why I have to give away my culture.

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your futures......

Migrant rape fears across Europe as women are told not to go out at night alone | Daily Mail Online

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5177/no-go-zones-britain

'I feel like a stranger where I live

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/07/13/uk-muslims-start-campaign-to-ban-dogs/

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/...exually-harassed-and-called-whoresby-muslims/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...n-its-a-religious-obligation-to-spread-islam/

ITS YOUR FUTURE FOLKS....you can roll over and bury yer heads in the sand or you can make a stand !
...l don't need them...l don't want them and lm not gona hire them..period

quote...
Through her years of research, Corcoran found that Muslim immigration is a form of jihad through colonization called hijra, which she reports dates back to the time of Mohammad. According to Corcoran, the Muslim Brotherhood pursues the hijra strategy.

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When ever the debate about keeping the Monarchy as a figurehead for Canada, there are so many Canadians who demand to get rid of the queen. Have these people ever thought about Canada's history? It may be a weak history but it's all we have. They want to throw it away and the vacuum left behind will usher in something that the immigrants bring. In England the most popular name for a newborn boy is Mohammad and has been for several years. With overwhelming immigration from one area, the immigrants slowly become more numerous than the inhabitants they replace. That may be normal progression but the problem is that if the immigrants are not diverse from each other, they will eventually have the power to change culture, laws and official languages all by democratic vote.
Maybe immigration is good for a country, as it provides new labour and new markets but the government needs to recruit immigrants from all over the world and of different ethnic and social backgrounds.
I have no problem with other races, cultures and religions but like many others, I would be nice to see Canada as a place that attracts immigrants to our existing culture rather than a place they can bring their own. Asking too much, maybe?

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just relax on this "end of Canada" and "Sharia law" rhetoric...

It will certainly be the end of Canada as we know it WITHOUT immigrants, our entire government social/healthcare/pension systems would collapse without a growing tax base. It all needs to be funded by immigrants.

Europe has been over run by illegal immigrants, that's not what we are doing here, we have a good vetting system and a big ocean between us.

Lululemon is threating to move it 1200 senior office staff from Vancouver to the states.

“Despite our investments in training and education, including partnerships with post-secondary institutions, Canada simply does not produce enough skilled, specialized workers to meet our demand,” the company said, as cited at the Globe and Mail.

Canada will bring in 300,000 new arrivals next year, the Liberal government announced Monday — the same number established this year on a temporary basis to accommodate 29,000 additional newcomers as a result of the Syrian refugee crisis. - See more at:

29,000 Syrians many of witch are Christians ohhh I'm scared.

McCallum said the government plans to address concerns from some industries who face bureaucratic burdens in hiring foreign workers for senior executive and high specialized roles with the skill sets lacking in Canada. - See more at:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of young couples aren't having kids because it is just to darn expensive! Not many families can afford to buy a million dollar house in Vancouver. The government needs to do more helping young families out so they can afford to have some kids. Bringing that many immigrants in will just make it harder for these families

I agree somewhat. Immigrants are not what fueled Vancouver's housing market, there is a lot of good evidence that foreign buyers represented only about 5% of buyers. That said we are taxed to death so bad who can afford to have more than 1 or 2 kids these days? Low income earners get paid well with baby bonuses and child tax benefits but if you have done well enough to stand on your own two feet and earn a healthy living the pro-rated benefits dry up quickly. I know of a family that gets by on one mediocre income and collects a lot from the government for their kids but will be multi multi millionaires in a few years when his father passes away. BS.

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lululemon is threating to move it 1200 senior office staff from Vancouver to the states.

let them go....someone will fill their place...theyer just wineing because they want gov money...could care less..will hold door open

Lululemon Athletica Inc. (Nasdaq:LULU) had a profit of US$47.7 million in the second quarter as revenue increased 16 per cent from the same time last year — beating analyst estimates.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

let them go....someone will fill their place...theyer just wineing because they want gov money...could care less..will hold door open

Lululemon Athletica Inc. (Nasdaq:LULU) had a profit of US$47.7 million in the second quarter as revenue increased 16 per cent from the same time last year — beating analyst estimates.

LOL imagine if these were 1200 O&G jobs. What is wrong with a company being profitable?

Top Bottom