If you had a choice...

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So every year, we all get excited when the manufactures come out with the 'new line' of snowmobiles. Once its all said and done, some say, "why this?" "why that?" or "thats awesome!" If you had the choice to design a factory realistic snowmobile, what would it be? What would you want for colors, track, motor, etc? I'm just curious to see what others would want right out of the box, and please no bashing, everyone is entitled to there own opinion!

deathtoll

Reaction score
2009 arctic cat m6 153'' track thats what i would like out of the box or a skidoo summit with a 600cc motor and a 153" track

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think factory turbos are going to be the next big leap for the snowmobile market. And I'm excited!

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
deffinetly factory turbos. i just hope they dont make them suck and we still have to mod the hell out of them to make it work.

No matter how good they are, it's never enough!! :d

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So long as I'm dreaming, give me a......
  • M8 SnowPro HCR Chassis
  • Turbo'd Yamaha motor
  • Polaris suspension
  • Weigh in like a Ski Doo
  • 4 year warranty
  • Cost around $11K

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So long as I'm dreaming, give me a......
  • M8 SnowPro HCR Chassis
  • Turbo'd Yamaha motor
  • Polaris suspension
  • Weigh in like a Ski Doo
  • 4 year warranty
  • Cost around $11K

$11K, a guy would have to take two haha.

but, it is a pretty good dream.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So every year, we all get excited when the manufactures come out with the 'new line' of snowmobiles. Once its all said and done, some say, "why this?" "why that?" or "thats awesome!" If you had the choice to design a factory realistic snowmobile, what would it be? What would you want for colors, track, motor, etc? I'm just curious to see what others would want right out of the box, and please no bashing, everyone is entitled to there own opinion!

Don't care what color, something with a stupid amount of power that can turn a 4" track at K2 altitudes, an engine that doesn't need to be rebuilt in 3000km with lifetime warranty and RELIABLE :)

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something I might add.... In my dreams of course.... A warranty that covers anything INCLUDING OWNER FAULT. Wouldn't it be nice to make friends with a tree then have your dealer pay for it! Haahh. Yeah right!

Top Bottom