Ice fishing sucked but wolf hunting was good

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get it that you don't like it, and that's fine you are entitled to you opinion. But you don't need to come on here call me names and try to insult my intelligence (even though aren't you the guy that could figure out how to put the can on your sled, and got out smarted by a pop rivet?). Next time just move along and don't read the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neil, you are right, I didn't mean to offend you. I apologize for that. Just a difference of opinion and something that gets a bit too heated for me.

For the record, I was complaining about fitment and the install instructions on that pipe, nothing fit like they said it would, and I think they had to update the pipe for the T3. That pipe is slowly machining a hole in my chain case cover now, warm meals are worth it.

Last edited:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice shot. I have that same rifle posted for sale. Sticking with .223 for the target shooting I do, don't need the 250.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother is going to do a head and shoulder mount. Going to have his head turned so he shows off his nasty scare from the snare.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wolf population is out of control. The govt will be paying people to kill them soon if not already. there's not enough people hunting these days and with the warm winters we have animal populations are out of control. I have 10-15 deer a day in my yard.... In Okotoks.

I think slave lake area has a bounty on them. And we were really close to there. Would have to check the map and see.

You can qualify for the wolf incentive as a member of the ATA. $300/dog on top of what you can get for the fur. Nice wolf. Good job.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's an open season on them up here in the county of Northern Lights. you have to register with the county if you want the $200 bounty, and there's a limit of three. crown or private land (with permission), you can shoot as many as you want year round just like coyotes. if you are a trapper you can only trap them until the end of march.

tipper

Reaction score
Nice work. Smartest damn things out there!
I've been skunked so far this winter

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
26 wolves taken out of the area this year and still more around.
16 were out of the local grazing reserve. 13 were taken out last year.
No wonder the elk are scattered out of their usual wintering grounds and out around my area.

Definatly no wolf shortage, if you heard of a wolf in the area as a kid it was a HUGE deal.
Maybe why there are so few deer around also?????

Top Bottom