I guess we will need a new Matryx 900 section tomorrow?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's when the Doo 10R Turbo comes into play!
Well......... they are going to need it to keep up.

The 900 will for sure have a turbo for 2024 and the 15hp bump that Doo did for 23 was just to get the numbers to the Polaris.
Using the same dyno so whatever on the Doo excuse chart.

The yearly shoot out intensities are on fast forward for the next few years for sure.

Just need that lucky lottery ticket.
There are no loosers in these sleds.

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what I priced out the Tdoo is a lot cheaper then the boost, I want to stick with popo but that's a tough one.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? With the same quality level shocks and guage packages I thought the Poo was only about $750 more.
Neither one is cheap for sure.
Either one will give you perma grin between trips.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this motor went through extensive testing im sure it will be totally fine. Keith Curtis ran it up the hill once. Now you can snow check it

It will still need a doo track to keep up with the G5. Boosted or non
Go and build one, all engine selections say limited availability, and still no 174.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really, I think if you buy what your riding style demands your going to be having a blast on either brand. The last couple years has really made some big steps forward for stock sleds. The only thing that really matters is the sled staying together, and being able to ride it all winter instead of waiting on parts.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris has a pretty good track record woth their 900cc engines. What are you talking about

FB_IMG_1646093645381.jpg

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if the poo site is accurate.. (that’s if I did it correct)
RMK Pro Slash or Kahaos $24,604 plus freight, pdi & tax for 900r c/w 165x3, e start, black on black, tall bars and walker velocity shocks….for a NA sled that’s steep. These are getting expensive soon for the elite & privileged.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the way I see it, 2022 was Polaris year, 2023 is Doos year to catch up and that's all they did, match Polaris, now Polaris has a 900 N/A that will sell well to the flatlanders and mountain segment alike.

Disappointed Doo, better bring your A game next year.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the way I see it, 2022 was Polaris year, 2023 is Doos year to catch up and that's all they did, match Polaris, now Polaris has a 900 N/A that will sell well to the flatlanders and mountain segment alike.

Sorry what lol?

How did they only match Polaris?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry what lol?

How did they only match Polaris?

What excuse are you going to come up with now? Polaris is lighter, same power, not pregnant on the right side. I guess Doo does have that big flatscreen in the dash so you can watch hockey while waiting for the chopper ride out though.

Now a 900 N/A that will compete well with the turbos in most mountain riding outside of the high elevations in Colorado. No turbo lag, lighter weight, less junk to go wrong.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I would love to know where to get a pair of your glasses if thats the way YOU see it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom