I filmed this slide...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This video of mine from 5 years ago got about 2000 views at the time, but for some reason it has got 35,000 views in the last month.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
256 shares according to this thing my friend sent me

Screenshot_20220525-075336_Instagram.jpg

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's about to explode with skynet algorithms making people think something else than it is. Love the comments lolol
I would comment but don't want to help the matrix know my identity lol.

Please keep spamming the comments from the woke crowd brother ! Make it go viral
Like that lady "I stopped watching because of f bomb"
Reply "get da f outta here" lololol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's about to explode with skynet algorithms making people think something else than it is. Love the comments lolol
I would comment but don't want to help the matrix know my identity lol.

Please keep spamming the comments from the woke crowd brother ! Make it go viral
Like that lady "I stopped watching because of f bomb"
Reply "get da f outta here" lololol

It moderates my coments so its tough to get belligerent on people. Lol

It has around 120 000 views now and if the trend continues it will go a lor higher.

I just want to get paid for that some how lol

A couple different channels reached out to me for a licence to use my clip. They wanted to pay in "video cred" i told them i want 200$ for a non exclusive license they didnt proceed, but sounds like something like that isnt completely out of the question. The one channel had 650,000 subscribers, so if they got 1 million views off my clip, should generate a bit of add revenue.

But if not what ever, cool that people are seeing it finally, but ya there was some f bombs. Wasnt a great situation at the time and i swear a lot, but im working on that for my youtube career 🤣

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It moderates my coments so its tough to get belligerent on people. Lol

It has around 120 000 views now and if the trend continues it will go a lor higher.

I just want to get paid for that some how lol

A couple different channels reached out to me for a licence to use my clip. They wanted to pay in "video cred" i told them i want 200$ for a non exclusive license they didnt proceed, but sounds like something like that isnt completely out of the question. The one channel had 650,000 subscribers, so if they got 1 million views off my clip, should generate a bit of add revenue.

But if not what ever, cool that people are seeing it finally, but ya there was some f bombs. Wasnt a great situation at the time and i swear a lot, but im working on that for my youtube career 🤣

Right on amigo ! Keep the good fight going ! What the matrix wants to show people "climate change" you can keep shutting down their logic.
Tell them they can have it for 1 penny to post it on the first day of month, then everyday after double.....in a month it's a million....see how stupid they really are lol

please do not ever sell the rights for anything less than a life changing amount of rubles. They own the video they control the narrative. Love seeing the germans and brazil guys/gals commenting

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on amigo ! Keep the good fight going ! What the matrix wants to show people "climate change" you can keep shutting down their logic.
Tell them they can have it for 1 penny to post it on the first day of month, then everyday after double.....in a month it's a million....see how stupid they really are lol

please do not ever sell the rights for anything less than a life changing amount of rubles. They own the video they control the narrative. Love seeing the germans and brazil guys/gals commenting

It was non exclusive i was offering for 200$. Meaning i could sell it to multiple customers.

One greasy "company" was going for exclusive rights and even tried to copyright strike me on my own video. They lost that one....

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was non exclusive i was offering for 200$. Meaning i could sell it to multiple customers.

One greasy "company" was going for exclusive rights and even tried to copyright strike me on my own video. They lost that one....

atta boi !
Next time you get a offer non exclusive tell them they can have it for a month.....on day 1 you want 1 cent, on day two, 2 cents, day three, 4 cents, day four 8 cents...keep doubling every day for 1 month....after 30 days it's about a mil.....if they are stupid enough to agree please don't forget about me lol jk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
atta boi !
Next time you get a offer non exclusive tell them they can have it for a month.....on day 1 you want 1 cent, on day two, 2 cents, day three, 4 cents, day four 8 cents...keep doubling every day for 1 month....after 30 days it's about a mil.....if they are stupid enough to agree please don't forget about me lol jk

I think ill try 200$ out and go from there.
If cant get 200$, 50 bazillion might be harder...

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think ill try 200$ out and go from there.
If cant get 200$, 50 bazillion might be harder...

if theyre stupid enough to sign that contract......I said it to my boss once infront of about 12 co workers....he agreed verbally.....and I started shouting youre all witness he said yes !!! He didnt know why I was so stoked until someone told him the math, at wich point he told me to pound sand lol

Stupid world these days brother....people got rich off pet rocks ffs

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

My brother is at $10000 on his video. Rumble picked it up and that’s where he made the most money. He signed a contract with one of epic fail guys.

Rumble is the one i told pound sand 5 years ago, the epic fail guys contacted me a few weeks back, no deal is done yet though.

Top Bottom