Humorous picture thread

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious, how long before you guys realize this is getting old. Another 6 months? Another year? Or 20 years from now you will still be sitting on the old porch step and all you can talk about is how witty those meme's were you posted back in your prime? lol
Are there still restrictions? I haven’t paid attention. They don’t even talk about Covid anymore except on this site?

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there still restrictions? I haven’t paid attention. They don’t even talk about Covid anymore except on this site?
Most definitely is, and most of logically thinking people dont care but It definitely has died down a bit. I think the virtue signaling on Ukraine/Russia front has been more the focus of the legacy media lately.

Now ol Elon is shaking things up at Twitter and the left is melting down about that there situation.

Last edited:

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious, how long before you guys realize this is getting old. Another 6 months? Another year? Or 20 years from now you will still be sitting on the old porch step and all you can talk about is how witty those meme's were you posted back in your prime? lol

How long before you realize the hoax is up lol? Im so relieved to know covid is gone for good now... Anyhow back to funny memes that don't hurt your feelings or upset you from now on lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom