Humorous Kijiji Adds

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I emailed someone this morning about a tool they had for sale. they wanted 250.00 for it.
I was busy working and forgot to check my phone, at lunch i had 7 emails back from the guy, each one he dropped his price. He musta thought I wasnt interested so he just kept dropping, The last email he sent, he was down to 100 bucks if I could come today.

I never even had to negotiate with him, he talked himself down. lol I gladly gave him the 100 bucks.
I was starting to think he was probably a crackhead, but turns out he was moving overseas and couldnt take it with him.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I emailed someone this morning about a tool they had for sale. they wanted 250.00 for it.
I was busy working and forgot to check my phone, at lunch i had 7 emails back from the guy, each one he dropped his price. He musta thought I wasnt interested so he just kept dropping, The last email he sent, he was down to 100 bucks if I could come today.

I never even had to negotiate with him, he talked himself down. lol I gladly gave him the 100 bucks.
I was starting to think he was probably a crackhead, but turns out he was moving overseas and couldnt take it with him.
LOL...... what did you get?

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Kinda tough to kick a guy when he's down though......no?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HD had em on clearance at $12 this spring. They are a deterrent, for how long i don't know?

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a couple at CT for maybe 25 bucks each. Took them home and they won't even fit on my trailer but now that there apparently made of gold maybe I'll put them up for sale! Lol

Top Bottom