Huge Thank You To Kevin and Christy Raduenz

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago me and a buddy went to Revy to ride Boulder. We had never been there and were looking forward to it even though I knew nothing about how to get around the area and that we were likely only gonna see a small amount of the mountain. We got a late start from Sicamous and didn't get to the parking lot till late which turned out to be a great thing. We met Kevin and Christy (I think this was her name , I have a terrible memory) unloading at the same time as us and started talking to them. When we told them where we were from and that we had no idea where we were going they invited us to tag along. They showed us all over the mountain and I got to see all the big climbs that I was really hoping too as well as some awesome tree riding behind Turbo. Thanks again Kevin and Christy, these are great people and we had a great time following them around :thumbsup2:

Sorry so longwinded, there is more I wanted to say, but you get the picture.

krr

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, Kristie and I always like to meet good people when out sledding, and have made many great freinds. We had a great day riding and showing you and your buddy around. I know you would do the same if we come up your way!

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes for sure Kevin, I would be happy to show you guys around if you ever make it up here. On another note I was riding with Tim this past weekend (we camped at Hasler for 4 days) and mentioned your name and the ride in Revy and he said to say hi.

Top Bottom