How is the sled show.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was pretty good IMO. Met Rob Alford, Phatty, Randy Swenson and Jim Phelan, which was very cool! Saw Gord at the SledSicamous booth and bought my season membership. Bought Yar a beer and he bought me one back! Met Catmando and bought a SnM Hoodie and Tshirt... Saw a few work buddies there too! Popped my sled show cherry!

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never mind. Congratulations to the lucky winner!
14650357_1170512983033258_5148260915733392325_n.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was pretty good IMO. Met Rob Alford, Phatty, Randy Swenson and Jim Phelan, which was very cool! Saw Gord at the SledSicamous booth and bought my season membership. Bought Yar a beer and he bought me one back! Met Catmando and bought a SnM Hoodie and Tshirt... Saw a few work buddies there too! Popped my sled show cherry!
How's cousin Gord Joho? I only see him at funerals and milestone birthday party's. Lol.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found some nice carbon fiber helmets.

Need to get one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How's cousin Gord Joho? I only see him at funerals and milestone birthday party's. Lol.

I met him once at the Eagle Pass cabin and again today, thats it. Seemed A-ok to me! Found out we are somewhat neighbors in Sicamous, which is cool too!

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never mind. Congratulations to the lucky winner!
View attachment 199404
I was one of the 10 finalist with this guy. Standing right next to him when he won. Self admitted Side by side guy, but was wanting to get a sled this year. Wasn't really impressed when the doo sales rep told him he would be well suited with the sp and not bother with the X. He won an X, so don't try and give him less of a prize.

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to have to agree with signedge. There was next to no deals unless it was ugly as hell or sizes most of us don't fit. I went in with $1000 to blow and walked out with $600. I felt like everything was marked up 30% with 15% off. Almost nothing for sled parts. I wanna say 75% of the gear there was fxr witch I think is some of the worst looking stuff out there. Or you could spend a grand on a mono suit. Avy pack prices went up a few hundred. was pretty disappointed on the thunderstruck/krazy tribute film prices, $35 a piece with no deals is a joke but at least the boondocker guys where top notch with wicked deals like always. Wanted to get a few sets of cfr bars for the sleds and no deals there ether just standard pricing that's up $30 from last year unless you bought a full set up for $500+. Pretty disappointed probably won't be back for a few years... Oh and on top of that $16 for parking? Really?

any one else find the sport is getting out of hand? My pockets aren't deep enough to for most of this crap. I am a bit of a cheap ass but I don't expect anything to be free. I'll be sticking to department store bought gear and what I can find at end of season deals for 40% off.

100% buddy had 800 spent 230 I had 800 and spent 250 and seamed like less and less deals and booths, I use to remember so many accommodation place there now there was next to non......hmmmmm

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U need to come out a weekend and we will all go for a ride

sent while drinking tea's
Yeah Gord has offered more than once. Will have to do it solo as Riding buddies will only leave Revy unless they have a Kuster Camp invite. Lol.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah Gord has offered more than once. Will have to do it solo as Riding buddies will only leave Revy unless they have a Kuster Camp invite. Lol.
Sounds like you need new riding buddies lmao

sent while drinking tea's

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was one of the 10 finalist with this guy. Standing right next to him when he won. Self admitted Side by side guy, but was wanting to get a sled this year. Wasn't really impressed when the doo sales rep told him he would be well suited with the sp and not bother with the X. He won an X, so don't try and give him less of a prize.

Explain 'Finalist'? Wasn't this just a simple draw for a winner. Did you have to be there?

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you enter at the booth, they pic a certain amount of finalists over the course of the weekend. The Edmonton sun called me and asked me to fill out a form and be there today for the draw. Only 10 names went into the final draw

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
When you enter at the booth, they pic a certain amount of finalists over the course of the weekend. The Edmonton sun called me and asked me to fill out a form and be there today for the draw. Only 10 names went into the final draw

Ride on, U was very close !

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So how many of the finalists made it for the draw?

Top Bottom