How did you find SnowandMud.com

How did you find out about this site, Multiple answers are accepted.

• Edmonton Snowmobile & Atv Show

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Calgary Snowmobile & Atv Show

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Google Search

Votes: 39 27.7%
  • Other search engine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone said check it out.

Votes: 62 44.0%
  • At an Event, seen banners, cards and prizes.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Found a Card on my vehicle.

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Picked up a Card at a Cabin Snowmobiling

• Ran into them at the Parking lot or a public place

• Other, please post.

Votes: 31 22.0%

• Total voters

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Met some of you at the sled show in Edmonton this year and been here ever since, thanks to Ron and the others that have done a great job!!!:ThumbsupMsn:

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found it..hmmm I think Ron sent a link or an email to me on the ASA website. Thanks Ron..this site rocks!!! :D

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its been so long since I joined that I can't even remember anymore. Pretty sure bumped into someone and I have been an addict ever since. Ron maybe we should have a founder's club for the first couple of hundred members!! It's gonna take me years to make VIP with how many posts I make, but I am on here at least 3 - 4 times a day reading.. GREAT SITE, best one on the net by far. Not sure why but here we don't seem to get the brand bashing that other sites seem to. I actually stopped reading DOO TALK and SNOWEST because of it. Maybe we are all so happy to be riding that it just doesn't matter.:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
THAT'S AWESOME FEEDBACK. WE APPRECITATE THAT THE MEMBERS UNDERSTAND THAT "WERE DIFFERENT HERE".
YOU JUST GOTO POST A FEW MORE TIMES AND YOU'LL MAKE THE V.I.P STATUS.
CHEERZ.
Its been so long since I joined that I can't even remember anymore. Pretty sure bumped into someone and I have been an addict ever since. Ron maybe we should have a founder's club for the first couple of hundred members!! It's gonna take me years to make VIP with how many posts I make, but I am on here at least 3 - 4 times a day reading.. GREAT SITE, best one on the net by far. Not sure why but here we don't seem to get the brand bashing that other sites seem to. I actually stopped reading DOO TALK and SNOWEST because of it. Maybe we are all so happy to be riding that it just doesn't matter.:D

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
WAS ASKED BY RON AT ONE OF THE FORT SASKATCHEWAN SNOW ANGELS MEETINGS TO SIGN UP.... IT WAS JUST AN INFANT.....
Rick your member #16. To find that hover your mouse over the members name and click then you will see the members # at the browser window just before there name or if they have an avitar hover the mouse over the picture and at the bottom nav bar in your browser you will see there name and just before it you will see a number. Thats there user ID number, and the order for which they or you joined.:D

700WFO

Reaction score
Not exactly sure how I found it, thinking it was one of those tangents off a google search that led me here, either way, who cares! The important thing is that I found this, and I find it one very helpful, and very entertaining site. With all the bickering and bitching going on, whether it be snowmobile, truck, car, quad, bike or whatever, everyone seems to enjoy the outlet of saying their two bits worth, yet the comeraderie shines through and the humor shows in so many replies. Great Job on the creation of this site, take a well deserved bow, you have come up with one of "Those Good Things" in life that have the ability to bring people together for not just serious talk, but also include humor and comeraderie.

WHOO HOO Yaayyyyyyyyy

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Initially, I heard about the site while at a Trailseekers swop meet in November 07. Then heard about the site a second time from bbtoys and the rest is history...

I was just wondering where my best dollar is spent promoting this site.

I checked 'Other' I guess I heard about it before any one else, in Sept of 06. The site opened in Oct 2006

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1st time it came up in a conversation.....the 2nd time was at a rub and tu....................nevermind....:rules: :rolleyes:

dieselmech_22

Reaction score
Other seen it on the back window of a truck in sherwood park....a red dodge I know it's someone on here not sure who. owns/runs the certigard in sherwood park?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Other seen it on the back window of a truck in sherwood park....a red dodge I know it's someone on here not sure who. owns/runs the certigard in sherwood park?

that would be our very own "Summitric"

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have been visiting site for a year or better, liked the local content, and fiqured nothing to lose so joined up. Liked snowest and dootalk sites, so here i am. Would suggest, that I was unsure what you were about at the sled shows, may just be me. like to see more group rides, may spur some interest, but stay away from club syle meetings, raising money ,trying to get someone to volunteer, lots of us not interest in that, guys want to have fun.
mostly working stiffs who can only get away a few times. As i see it this site fits my style so far, a few friends who want to ride, fewer hot shots, with big mouths and big egos, let everyone who wants to ride Ride , and lets make them feel welcome. my 0.02$:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEY IMDOOIN: WELCOME TO THE SITE.... THIS IS YOUR NEWEST ADDICTION.... BE SURE TO POST YOUR HOME FLAG/PIN ON THE "MEMBERMAP" ON THE FRONT FORUM PAGE, JUST DOWN THE LEFT SIDE.... :D

Bryan

Reaction score
Last summer camping at Outwest, the big banner hanging on the fence pointed me in this direction. Glad I joined.

kimwin

Reaction score
russ (couleeman) and his wife told me about it. great site. like this site for the sledding info see how you do come quadding time?? we were using SASK ATV so will see.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stumbled upon this site while surfing the web And now I'm hooked on snow and mud!!!

Top Bottom