Hot week ahead

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The high temp in Salmon Arm on our west facing deck.

Attachments

• IMG_6352.jpeg
    IMG_6352.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 97

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya ! NO thanks! brings back rather painful memories, as a wee laddy, dad got 2 weeks of holidays, and off to the lake we would go, being hot, we'd jump in the water, do all the kid stuff, come about 6 pm, the pain began!!!! 5 days or so later skin would come off in sheets, nope not for this fellow.
but thanks for the invite, you got cold beer?

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
water is flowing now, flooding around Pemberton and berry crops are burning up

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure the portable AC unit I have in my house is gonna need a rebuild after this heat wave. Its been running nonstop for the past week and can barely keep up to keep the house cool when its +25, nevermind this Texas weather.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya ! NO thanks! brings back rather painful memories, as a wee laddy, dad got 2 weeks of holidays, and off to the lake we would go, being hot, we'd jump in the water, do all the kid stuff, come about 6 pm, the pain began!!!! 5 days or so later skin would come off in sheets, nope not for this fellow.
but thanks for the invite, you got cold beer?

Lol I hear ya, years ago in Mexico I didn't respect the sun, my whole shoulders burnt so bad the skin actually bubbled, lifted and started leaking yellow juice out everywhere. Ruined the holiday lol. Had to sleep like a mummy.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My face and arms turn brown pretty quick the rest fries, I can't handle the beach

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screw the snow, Id rather this than -35, after the last two years of crappy starts to summer, this is nice.
A/C in the house helps with my attitude tho.
The heat wave will pass.

Top Bottom