Hot Grip Issue !

8000 ProClimb

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 650 Maytrix Pro 155 2.75 Track (Sled and Motor is an Over Achiever) and this little motor punches above its weight class. That being said, the handle bar warmers will melt your gloves on high and the thumb is just right on High. If you turn the switch to Low, the handle bars are good and the Thumb warmer SUCKS. Anyone come up with a way to seperate the Thumb and Handle bars so you could run the thumb on High and the Bars on low? Thats stupid having then both on one switch. I here Skidoo does that too.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always found the thumb warmer to be useless on my Polaris sleds, even on High.

8000 ProClimb

Reaction score
So nobody has ever figured out a fix? They landed a guy on the moon I heard..................

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to rewire power to both the low element and the high element of the thumb warmer to have them both run at the same time, but never bothered yet.

Usually only turn on the grips on the trail down. Hot grips make ice when you tip it in the deep snow.

8000 ProClimb

Reaction score
I agree on the ice thing in the deep but I'm Old and get cold now. Can't ride hard enough to stay warm.:coffee:

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pull the high low wires out of the plug for the thumb and reverse their location. (man on the moon was a hoax).

Top Bottom