honey bee's bzzz bzzz bzzz

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have to hand it to ya ray, i'm thinkin it was the professional instrucions at the campouts that put me over the top. will have to put that instructional class on the suds buds to do list. may have to let the fire lighting classes go, so far they haven't been to succesful ray.
icon10.gif

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is just the barn! Don't peeps just clean up manure in there?

True. But friends of ours call it a barn well it's has a loft with a full bar,pool table and hot tub. They use it to store rv's. Below.
No poop

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is just a small barn, with loft. was thinkin it would make a good party shack.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Dam there was war and i missed it...I couldve built you a grenade and that wouldve done it and way cheaper to,,,next time let me know,,,:)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dam there was war and i missed it...I could've built you a grenade and that would've done it and way cheaper to,,,next time let me know,,,:)

i was looking fer ya, only ya could be standing right next to me and i still couldn't see ya what with all the camo..

man i needed ya. even just to calm my nerves. those little hypodermic needles are vicious. emptied a fire extinguisher on em, you'd a been proud, showed them no mercy and they asked for none. it was to the death. hope they don't bring another army for revenge as my extinguisher is empty.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
:Let me see your war face...
i was looking fer ya, only ya could be standing right next to me and i still couldn't see ya what with all the camo..

man i needed ya. even just to calm my nerves. those little hypodermic needles are vicious. emptied a fire extinguisher on em, you'd a been proud, showed them no mercy and they asked for none. it was to the death. hope they don't bring another army for revenge as my extinguisher is empty.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ken it could have went either way there for a while. i was getting sceered, they were ganging up on me. but i heeded your advice, " put up a good fight ". i deaked and dodged, gave em a couple lefts and a right hook, they still kept coming, i had to reach way down deep for the courage to keep on fighting, man if it had not been for your words of encouragement, i would have waved the white flag. mustering all my courage and then remembering arffs brilliant instructions(fire extingusiher 101) i aimed low and let them have it. they fought on bravely, but started to fall one by one, until they pulled a hasty retreat. at that time i entered there holeand proceded to violate them in there domicile. they never put up much of a fight after, seems like a few stragglers, but i'll get them later. right now it's miller time. and victory lane.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ken it could have went either way there for a while. i was getting sceered, they were ganging up on me. but i heeded your advice, " put up a good fight ". i deaked and dodged, gave em a couple lefts and a right hook, they still kept coming, i had to reach way down deep for the courage to keep on fighting, man if it had not been for your words of encouragement, i would have waved the white flag. mustering all my courage and then remembering arffs brilliant instructions(fire extingusiher 101) i aimed low and let them have it. they fought on bravely, but started to fall one by one, until they pulled a hasty retreat. at that time i entered there holeand proceded to violate them in there domicile. they never put up much of a fight after, seems like a few stragglers, but i'll get them later. right now it's miller time. and victory lane.

Proud to serve with you marine!!:painkiller:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks captain, i will head your orders from here out, waiting for dark will give em another shot of wasp killer. should be very few after that. will stand by for further orders, or orders for actve duty.

Top Bottom