Home made arrow tuning

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got to shooting the bow in the basement and wanted to see if my arrows were flying straight. I know they have the paper tuning at the Archery places. I decided to make one for myself at home. I used the wife indoor clothes rack and some wax paper that we weren't using any more. It worked really well. Pulled out the wax paper and taped it to the flap and taped it to the cross bar. As I use it up I just pull out more paper and re-tape.

Attachments

• 20230113_181745.jpg
    20230113_181745.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 99

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got to shooting the bow in the basement and wanted to see if my arrows were flying straight. I know they have the paper tuning at the Archery places. I decided to make one for myself at home. I used the wife indoor clothes rack and some wax paper that we weren't using any more. It worked really well. Pulled out the wax paper and taped it to the flap and taped it to the cross bar. As I use it up I just pull out more paper and re-tape.

Looks great, I used a ladder once and taped paper to the rungs. Worked good, I had trouble getting bullet holes because I was always torquing the bow it seemed. Got a IQ bowsight with the dot in the center and that helped a ton. So no matter what position I'm in just glance at the dot.

Top Bottom