Hi all!

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I discovered S&M at the Eckville grass drags, (some one put a card on my truck window) so I looked up the site and found it to be not only entertaining but plenty of information as well so I joined up. I have rode sleds for 25 years, I live in the Calgary area (north west 30 mins) and try to get out sledding every other weekend to Golden/Revy, looking forward to meeting new peeps with same interest. I have a four place enclosed trailer and there is usually an open spot.

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right-on!!. Welcome to the site...it is a gooder!

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I discovered S&M at the Eckville grass drags, (some one put a card on my truck window) so I looked up the site and found it to be not only entertaining but plenty of information as well so I joined up. I have rode sleds for 25 years, I live in the Calgary area (north west 30 mins) and try to get out sledding every other weekend to Golden/Revy, looking forward to meeting new peeps with same interest. I have a four place enclosed trailer and there is usually an open spot.

AWWWW CRAP!! I don't have a sled......Welcome to the site:d:d

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Dazzler =)

Top Bottom