Here is why Zoleo is the best Satellite Communicator!

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can this be used to send a text to another zoleo, say from someone on the mountain to someone in camp with no cell service?
I guess it can.. interesting

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is nice but will it be relevent if the new phones coming out have the capability to connect to the Starlink WIFI system? Same with Sat. phones. Will they still be used? There is a big shift in technology just on the horizon and it will be interesting to see what comes to market and what it will cost.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't like you have to use your phone, inreach only requires the unit

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Can this be used to send a text to another zoleo, say from someone on the mountain to someone in camp with no cell service?
I guess it can.. interesting
Yes it can if no cell of wifi both people will need a zoleo, same with inreach if both have an inreach you can do this, i have done this arriving late to a moto ride and i just force checked to see messages coming in and met up, not as fast as text obviously but within the minute.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
It is nice but will it be relevent if the new phones coming out have the capability to connect to the Starlink WIFI system? Same with Sat. phones. Will they still be used? There is a big shift in technology just on the horizon and it will be interesting to see what comes to market and what it will cost.
that could be said about everyting, its totally relevant, until its not, then there is something new, don't really get the point, should you wait? Does that apply to sleds, wait till they have 1000hp, or ride them now and enjoy them as the HP increases? Sorry I don't sit on the sidelines waiting, i am in the game having fun! But you do you! :)

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Don't like you have to use your phone, inreach only requires the unit
sos and check in are stand alone, yu will use your phone with inreach as well to type and see a decent size screen. Inreach is a great product, but at have the cost zoleo is a no brainer especially when you take your phone everywhere.

Top Bottom