Help Needed in the Nelson Area

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm copying and pasting a message sent to me today. Main Jet has set up an account for the family and I am getting some clothing together.
I was whining today about not having money, overdraft etc..... This really puts life into perspective. This family truly does have nothing.
Thank you
Trish

A tragic fire has taken a home in Blewett, everyone is safe including many of their beloved pets!!!Here is a place where we can all come together to help our dear neighbors that could use our help in this hard time !!! Tammy and Bill as we all know help everyone big and small, furry and tall! so lets all do what we can! Please check back here to see latest updates and needs!!!

Clothing needed

Ok here are their sizes.
... Bill is a size 38 jeans and med to large shirts.
Tammy is a 28 jeans and med top.
Willow is 18 and is a size 28 pants and med to large top.

Ivery is 14 and is 0-1 pants and small top.
Eli is 12 and youth 10 pants and youth med shirt.
Reo is 17 size 32 waist and med shirt.

Pet's needs

They need pet food. Everyone gets the good stuff like Origen, Science diet, California naturals. They need leashes and small dog coats.

They've lost all their ID so cash is a huge problem right now.

As an employee of Total Pet in Castlegar I am shocked to hear the news about the Blewet Fire. The staff and Manager know Bill and Tammy and the family very well and we are steppiing up to help this family in time of need to make sure that their pets stay loved and fed. Here's what you can do to help us help them... any gift card that is purchased for the family, Total Pet will increase the value by 25%.

Let's make a difference in the lives of this wonderful family!

They really need a place to stay that will house all the animals. Tammy and Bill are amazing and they go over and beyond keeping their animals and kids healthy. All the dogs are house trained and polite. Tammy is a total neat freak and kept her house immaculate. If anyone knows of a pet friendly rental can you let me know and I will pass on any leads to them.
Thanks everyone.

Clothing donations can be dropped at Ramp Body and Fender. 920 Simpson Road in Nelson.

Taghum Shell would definitely be a place items can be dropped off for Bill, Tammy and the family.

email money transfers accepted at
lusteddonation@hotmail.ca

Nicole LeBlanc Charlwood We have offered Eagle Creek Guest House - 3202 Bedford Road for them to stay in and as a drop off.

Vogue Photographic, 565 Baker Street....next to Baker Street mens wear....across from Cottonwood Kitchens will have a donation box for gift cards and cash donations !!!! Thank you !! Gabi and Michael !!!!!

Top Bottom