help find a cure for trudeau

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CBC really is trying to smooth over the murder and terrorist Trudeau brought along, he never knew nothing about it. Well CBC how are you going to cover up the guy Trudeau hired. Amarjeet Sohi jailed for 2 years for terrorism. Don't forget the murder Justin paid 10.5 million without going to trial.

Last edited:

everest8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well after 330 million of our friends south of us brought it down to 2 people, Hillary and Donald. I"d vote for sane Bernie Sanders,....We are doing pretty good compared to the south !

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well after 330 million of our friends south of us brought it down to 2 people, Hillary and Donald. I"d vote for sane Bernie Sanders,....We are doing pretty good compared to the south !

id take trump over turdoe anydsy, least trump thinks his country is great and wont bend over backwords and spend millions to change it

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I would have been happy to vote for Bernie. But his name wasn't on the presidential ballot, and I don't have a vote.

Top Bottom