Heat wave in BC kills 700+ people in BC.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol, the numbers for those that have taken the vax says it must be true? or you don't believe the vax numbers then! interesting.
I do believe the vax numbers I just don't believe that they died because they had their 2nd dose which is what many non believers would think after reading what she said.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would think most of the people that died were of advanced age. In context the highest demographic of people fully vaccinated are that group. 2+2 tells us that the majority of the people that died were fully vaccinated old people. I think its a stretch to blame the vaccine on their deaths but I haven't been down that rabbit hole yet so I highly doubt it.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do believe the vax numbers I just don't believe that they died because they had their 2nd dose which is what many non believers would think after reading what she said.
there will be no way of knowing otherwise as anyone who now dies with having a vax will never be listed as passing from the dreaded wuhan flu! so in reality, i don't doubt what was posted!

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there will be no way of knowing otherwise as anyone who now dies with having a vax will never be listed as passing from the dreaded wuhan flu! so in reality, i don't doubt what was posted!
We're all entitled to our opinion.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate relying on time will tell, but it will. So for those who are not vaccinated you know your odds of dying from the china flu, you don't know your odds of catching it though, i would say it has skyrocket because of all the vaccinate people. For those that are vaccinated you don't know a lot of things...time will tell. I just do not trust the people in charge anymore, not sure why they are cooking the books or why they have to.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate relying on time will tell, but it will. So for those who are not vaccinated you know your odds of dying from the china flu, you don't know your odds of catching it though, i would say it has skyrocket because of all the vaccinate people. For those that are vaccinated you don't know a lot of things...time will tell. I just do not trust the people in charge anymore, not sure why they are cooking the books or why they have to.
There is a lot of politics at play. When a vaccine maker says not to mix doses but a politician does because numbers vaccinated are more important to him than adverse reactions then we have a problem. Both shots I received I asked to see the bottle they filled the syringe with to make sure it was what I came for

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
That reading said, "they died and had the second dose" not because they had the 2nd dose. That was left to our imagination.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so now it's not from the juice... Just of old age, but before the news was proclaiming we can save all the elderly with a vaccine.. Before they weren't knocking on deaths door, save them!!!, fully juiced...., back to they were old and on borrowed time anyhow. The juice won't contribute to any deaths and the ctv doctors know this for certain. What a joke.

Last edited:

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ferniesnow your post certainly raises the question of if any connection to the experimental shot. The problem is data, until there is recognition & acceptance it won't be monitored... so we don't know. When the shedding concerns surfaced their was no data to connect the dots, if their is a connection.

Last edited:

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So now people are dying from the vaccine, but they weren't dying from covid .
People will believe what they want to believe.
But the truth is out there some where between the the two extremes.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old people died from the heat, old people tend to have both vaccines. It’s really that simple, didn’t happen from a vaccine. Here’s a quote from an article:

The majority of people who died were older and living alone, and many waited hours for help as B.C.'s ambulance services became overwhelmed when temperatures rose above 40 C in southern B.C. from June 25 to July 1, and longer in some areas.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey well at least health care is free though, right?! At least Thats what new Canadians tell me is so great about Canada.

And By free i mean half your tax dollar goes to pay for it...

You Pay for that crap your whole life, just to let you die of hot weather in your moment of need.

But hey At least they got the Jab before they boiled to death!

Friday rant haha

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well who knows what they died from, but i know one thing for sure that stat will never get linked to the covid vaccine. And next year when people start dying from say the common cold... will that ever get linked to the vaccine? The roberta care home 6 months back all got their covid shots and one month later their deaths were ruled covid deaths not covid shots deaths.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well who knows what they died from, but i know one thing for sure that stat will never get linked to the covid vaccine. And next year when people start dying from say the common cold... will that ever get linked to the vaccine? The roberta care home 6 months back all got their covid shots and one month later their deaths were ruled covid deaths not covid shots deaths.
I now have a seventh good friend having vax troubles. He and his wife are dying to travel went and got the jab. Spoke to him yesterday and his wife’s in and out of the hospital for the last eight days sick as f@$k and They don’t know why. But we know why she got the jab in recent days. I really wish people would watch their health a little closer. He won’t eat fast food because it might be bad for you but you’ll take a jab from that was just invented. PS. this jab was absolute garbage A few months ago until the Biden administration took over now the vaccines the greatest ever.. I guess some people need their eyes sewn open

Last edited:

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey well at least health care is free though, right?! At least Thats what new Canadians tell me is so great about Canada.

And By free i mean half your tax dollar goes to pay for it...

You Pay for that crap your whole life, just to let you die of hot weather in your moment of need.

But hey At least they got the Jab before they boiled to death!

Friday rant haha
Funny thing here is this was talked about awhile back on the Danielle Smith show and various others by some pro's in the health care profession. Simply put they said the route health care is going it will be unsustainable in the near future and something will have to be done. Many of the clowns in gobbernment know this as well as the costs are outragous and getting worse. I think JK was hinting at an American style system because he knows but is not letting out much currently. I would be ok with that style myself but maybe many others would not. With all the newbie's that came her over the last while along with the many that were here to begin with that simply don't look after themselves and abuse the system, maybe this special elixir they have concocted will be the saving grace cull factor. Just a thought as new pharmacy's popping up all over the place so that tells me there are many on the Big Pharma train.

Top Bottom