Have you recived your Pro snowcheck yet?

cokecrazed007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone else is still waiting for there snowcheck to come in? I've heard lots of people getting thiers and I see the seaons stock is coming in. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue.

cokecrazed007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's great, my buds also has been it for a few months, but the dealer said they got all the retro and orange madness and the black ones were last. How does it look? Are you doing any mods to it?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I called my dealer a couple weeks ago and he said mine was in, told me to call him and give them a few hours to PDI it before I pick it up. I took the day off today to go and get it , called him at 8:00 this morning told him Im coming in the afternoon to load it up and he told me he didn't have it ....I said "PARDON ME MOTHERFAWKER" he told me he had shipped it away to help out another dealer. Told me he would have another one just like it this week sometime....I'm PISSED. And no I'm not going to name the dealer.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people still don't have theirs? Weird. Mine came in early October, and the dealer has probably 40 sleds stacked up in their lot.

Eagle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got mine today.. AWESOME.. can't wait to try her out..Black 163

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's great, my buds also has been it for a few months, but the dealer said they got all the retro and orange madness and the black ones were last. How does it look? Are you doing any mods to it?
Looks good, only things i added were running board stiffeners, belly pan protector, Powder keg, handle bar riser, and can with built in hot dogger from Al at the Sled Shed. Keeping all the mechanical stuff stock.

cokecrazed007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good, only things i added were running board stiffeners, belly pan protector, Powder keg, handle bar riser, and can with built in hot dogger from Al at the Sled Shed. Keeping all the mechanical stuff stock.
Your can is that the Thing, how does it sound do you have any specs on it? My sled(when I get), I'm just putting on a belly pan protector and the white side panels, and we will see from there.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your can is that the Thing, how does it sound do you have any specs on it? My sled(when I get), I'm just putting on a belly pan protector and the white side panels, and we will see from there.
Haven't put it on yet, not claiming any gains, just weighs a bit less and cooks your lunch FAST! Heat from 3 sides

skierh2o

Reaction score
Spring ordered mine( black pro 163) from M&M in Kelowna.....have had a few calls changing dates, but still no sled!!

I'm getting worried as well!

Skier

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I picked my orange madness up last Friday, looks awesome!! I was looking at "The Thing" can from the Sled shed......how does it sound. I have always went with a Jaws can in the past, just looking to try something different. Thanks

Top Bottom