Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, August 12, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 New Members, 2 Members, 1 Active Member, and 1 Active vip-member.gif .....doorfx..... having birthdays today.

doorfx is from Calgary, AB and has 10,061 posts in the S&M history books. doorfx joined the forum in January of 2011 and was last seen in June of 2021. Hope you had a great day Merv and with my compliments, here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, August 13, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 7 New Members, 2 Members, and 1 Active vip-member.gif.....kovs..... having birthdays today.

kovs hales from Rosetown, SK and has 654 posts to his credit. kovs joined the site in April of 2009 and was last seen last Wednesday at 11:28 am. Enjoy the day Ryan and a couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, August 14, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 New Members and 1 Member having birthdays today. There are no Active
1624976173667.png
's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, August 15, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 7 New Members, 1 Member, 2 Active Members, and 1 Active vip-member.gif .....GreyGhost..... having birthdays today.

GreyGhost hales from Swift Current, SK and has placed 283 on the history book pages. GreyGhost joined the forum in January of 2020 and was last seen in June of 2021. Enjoy the day Josh and partake in a couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, August 16, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 New Members and 4 Active vip-member.gif's .....moyiesledhead....Uturn....HONDA310R....Zrock..... having birthdays today.

moyiesledhead is a busy retiree down at Moyie, BC and has 5,260 messages in the S&M archives. moyiesledhead joined the site in October of 2008 and was on the pages yesterday at 3:24 pm. One has to love the signature on the posts of moyiesledhead: "It's only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you begin to realize there's usually a way to solve problems without resorting to violence." :hmm: Enjoy the day Ken and if that old hotel was open, I'd phone down and set you up with a couple wobbly pops and a serving of the world's best fish and chips!! :beer: :beer:

Uturn hales from Ardrossan, AB and has 2,514 posts laid down on the pages of the history books. Uturn joined the site in January of 2008 and was also on the pages yesterday at 3:44 pm. Have a great day Uturn. :beer: :beer:

HONDA310R is from Edmonton, AB with 524 posts credited to his handle. HONDA310R joined the forum in July of 2007 and last see in February of 2021. Have a great day :beer: :beer:

Zrock calls British Columbia home and has 464 posts to his credit. Zrock joined the site in August of 2014 and was another visitor yesterday at 8:44 pm. Enjoy the day Zrock :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Moyie pub is open again this summer Doug. No kitchen yet, but a food truck in the parking lot. Haven't been there yet. Don't really do bars much any more. :sneaky:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, August 17, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 New Members, 1 Member, and 3 Active vip-member.gif's .....~Rowdy~....gotboost....Sweigh..... having birthdays today.

~Rowdy~, according to the profile, hales from Alberta and has 3,738 messages in the S&M history books. ~Rowdy~ joined the forum in December of 2009 and was last seen yesterday at 11:15 am. Enjoy the day Krista and a couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' ferries virtual tab :beer: :beer:

gotboost is from Kelowna, BC with 2,650 posts in the archives. gotboost joined the gang in October of 2008 and was on the pages yesterday at 9:22 pm. Have a great day Colin and enjoy these virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol' fernie's tab :beer: :beer:

Sweigh calls Edmonton, AB home and has 376 posts to his credit. Sweigh started on the pages in october of 2007 and was last seen in June of 2021. Enjoy the day Chad as well as a couple of virtual wobbly pops from ol' fernie's virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, August 17, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 New Members, 1 Member, and 3 Active vip-member.gif's .....~Rowdy~....gotboost....Sweigh..... having birthdays today.

~Rowdy~, according to the profile, hales from Alberta and has 3,738 messages in the S&M history books. ~Rowdy~ joined the forum in December of 2009 and was last seen yesterday at 11:15 am. Enjoy the day Krista and a couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' ferries virtual tab :beer: :beer:

gotboost is from Kelowna, BC with 2,650 posts in the archives. gotboost joined the gang in October of 2008 and was on the pages yesterday at 9:22 pm. Have a great day Colin and enjoy these virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol' fernie's tab :beer: :beer:

Sweigh calls Edmonton, AB home and has 376 posts to his credit. Sweigh started on the pages in october of 2007 and was last seen in June of 2021. Enjoy the day Chad as well as a couple of virtual wobbly pops from ol' fernie's virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday Krista! Have a good one!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, August 18, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 New Members, 1 Member, 3 Active Members, and 1 Active vip-member.gif .....higher n you..... having birthdays today.

higher n you is one of the GBCA dudes and he has 1,051 posts on the pages since becoming a member in December of 2008. higher n you was last on the pages in July of 2021. Enjoy the day Doug. Here are a couple wobbly pops for your enjoyment at days end :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, August 19, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 8 New Members, 1 Member, and 1 Active Member having birthdays today. There are no Active
1624976173667.png
's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's happy birthday post.

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, August 20, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 New Members, 1 Active Member1, and 1 Active vip-member.gif .....Smithys..... having birthdays today.

Smithys hales from Airdrie, AB and has placed 243 posts on the pages since becoming a member in December of 2008. Smithys was last seen in May of 2021. Have a great day :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, August 21, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 7 New Members and 1 Active vip-member.gif .....Doof..... having birthdays today.

Doof is from Drayton Valley, AB and has 150 posts since joining the site in October of 2011. Doof was on the pages yesterday at 12:09 pm. Enjoy the day Justin. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, August 22, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 9 New Members, 1 Member, and 1 Active vip-member.gif .....Lightningmike..... having birthdays today.

Lightningmike is from the Saskatchewan side of Lloydminster. Every once in awhile we see this ⚡, which means Lightningmike has struck in one of those highly contested hun runs that keep popping up every now and again. Lightningmike joined the forum in January of 2012, has 11,145 posts on the pages, and was here at 4:02 am. Have a great day Mike and if it is your choice to BBQ tonight, I hope someone gets you a nice big ice cream cake! Here are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol' fernie for your enjoyment this afternoon. :beer: :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sounds great! You deserve something like that with all your cooking for other people in the last little while!!
Happy birthday Mike! Have a good one today buddy!

Top Bottom