Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Happy birthday to the following vip-member.gif and the other members who are celebrating birthdays today, Wednesday, June 9, 2021:

Old Soul hales from Red Deer, AB and has contributed 1,285 messages since joining the forum in January of 2013. Old Soul was last seen in March of 2021. Enjoy the day Graham along with a couple virtual wobbly pops from good ol' fernie's tab. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone :dance:

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Happy birthday to the following vip-member.gif's and the other members who are celebrating birthdays today, Thursday, June 10, 2021;

Beer Slayer calls the Great Lakes home and has placed 1,135 messages into the S&M history books. Beer Slayer joined the site in December of 2018 and was on the pages this morning at 4:36. Enjoy the day Kevin and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for enjoyment today :beer: :beer:

Dazzler hales from Cochrane, AB. Dazzler has 723 messages to his credit since joining the forum in October of 2009. Dazzler was on the pages 7 minutes ago. Have a great day Dazzler and a couple of refreshments on ol' fernie's tab :beer: :beer:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Doug

Ho my 3.jpeg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Happy birthday to the following vip-member.gif and the other members who are celebrating birthdays today, Saturday, June 12, 2021:

blubbles hales from Calgary, AB. blubbles has a join date in July of 2012 and has since posted 166 messages. blubbles was on the pages today at 3:49 pm. Enjoy the day. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Good morning. I have to find out when the listing of birthdays is posted or changes. The list this morning is the same as it was yesterday so blubbles birthday may actually be today and maybe I missed a list.

Happy birthday to all who got a day older yesterday and today.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Monday, June 14, 2021.

There are no vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today.

Happy birthday to the members who are celebrating today. Here are a couple wobbly pops for your enjoyment compliments of ol' fernie's virtual tab :beer: :beer:

:happybday:

PS this is the same list that was available yesterday. I apologize for the dilemma.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, June 17, 2021.........🎉 🎉

There are 7 new members, 1 member, and 1 vip-member.gif having birthdays today.

Xfmontana hales from Strathmore, AB and has 216 messages on the pages. Xfmontana joined the site in January of 2012 and was flipping through the new upgraded site yesterday at 8:58 pm. Enjoy the day Tony and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's virtual tab for enjoyment later on today. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, June 18, 2021.........🎉 🎉

There are 7 new members, 2 members, and 4 active members having birthdays today. There are no
1624021828895.png
's members on the birthday list today.

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, June 19, 2021.........🎉 🎉

There are 4 new members, 1 member, 1 active member, and 2 vip-member.gif's .....Stompin Tom....briguy....having birthdays today.

Stompin Tom is a BC boy and has placed 3,322 messages in the S&M history books. Stompin Tom joined the site in June of 2009 and was on the pages yesterday at 11:44 pm. Have a great day Tom. A couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's virtual tab are in order for you today. :beer: :beer:

briguy hales from Pritchard, BC. briguy has 893 messages in the archives since joining the forum in October of 2007. briguy was last seen in March of 2021. Enjoy the day Brian and a couple virtual refreshments on ol' fernie's virtual tab :tea: :tea:

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, June 20, 2021.........🎉 🎉

There is 1 new member, 1 active member, and 1 active vip-member.gif .....Popsiclestand....having birthdays today.

Popsiclestand is from Edmonton, AB taking credit for 478 messages on the pages of S&M. Popsiclestand joined the site in August of 2009 and was on the pages last Wednesday. Enjoy the day. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

Top Bottom