Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Tuesday, January 19, 2021...............:xmas-smiley-010:............

Today's Birthdays

There are 28 Newbies, 3 Starter, and 1
attachment.php
......linksys.....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

​linksys is an Alberta boy and has 308 posts since becoming a member in April of 2011. linksys was on the pages very recently. Enjoy the day linksys :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone :dance:

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Wednesday, January 20, 2021..................:yo:......................

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (35) and Starters (2) on the birthday list today. The :rules: state; no lies nor stories will be told until one becomes a
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and the Starters, as well as, those who are not on the list :beer: :beer:

:happybday:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thursday, January 21, 2021....................:yo:..............

Today's Birthdays

There are 29 Newbies, 1 Starter, and 1
attachment.php
......munhoez.....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

munhoez used to live, according to his profile, down by the South Saskatchewan river in a Dakota R/T. The profile didn't say whether it was in Alberta or Saskatchewan. munhoez has 4,399 mostly comical posts in the archives. A join date in January of 2009 and a last post date in March of 2012. Enjoy the day dude :beer:

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thursday, January 21, 2021....................:yo:..............

Today's Birthdays

There are 29 Newbies, 1 Starter, and 1 https://www.snowandmud.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=198479&d=1472684104......munhoez.....celebrating birthdays today. https://www.snowandmud.com/images/smilies/beer.gif https://www.snowandmud.com/images/smilies/beer.gif

munhoez used to live, according to his profile, down by the South Saskatchewan river in a Dakota R/T. The profile didn't say whether it was in Alberta or Saskatchewan. munhoez has 4,399 mostly comical posts in the archives. A join date in January of 2009 and a last post date in March of 2012. Enjoy the day dude :beer:

Munhoez has left the building....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Friday, January 22, 2021...............:yo:..................

Today's Birthdays

There are 34 Newbies, 1 Starter, and 1
attachment.php
.....JZ1.....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

JZ1 hales from Drumheller, AB and has placed 421 posts into the history books. JZ1 has been on site since December of 2013 and was on the pages last December. Enjoy the day JZ1. :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Saturday, January 23, 2021................:yo:...............

Today's Birthdays

There are 18 Newbies, 2 Starters, and 2
attachment.php
's......rknight111....sledobsessed.....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

For those who keep dates in their conversation, here are the goods. The incorporation of this great forum was September 27, 2006 and rknight111 is Member #1. Yes, our owner (so to speak), our ultimate boss, our systems manager, our man for all jobs! Keep up the great work bud!

rknight111 calls Parkland County in Alberta home and being more specific, the GBCA or Edmonton area is where this dude hangs out when he isn't out in the backcountry. rknight111 has 10,707 posts in the archives and was naturally on the pages this morning at 7:01. Have a great day in the snow Ron and maybe there is a little bit of money on my tab at the BW in Valemount from MM2018 unless the waitress thought it as a tip. :beer: :beer:

sledobsessed is from Lloydminster and has 453 posts laid down. sledobsessed joined the site in March of 2008 and was last on the pages in July of 2017. Enjoy the day Rusty and a couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's tab :beer: :beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom