Happy birthday.......

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, just giving the Dean of birthday greeting's the gears, life happens, i hope Ron gives you a 20% raise, because you deserve it, we are all under stress to some extent, as we see our lives changing by the minute, i'm thinking we all need to sit back and unwind for a few moments. smell the roses as i've heard said a few times before. and yes my # is the same!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no problem! i just saw doug put you down for the fourth,
Doug is getting older every day, he forgets sometimes. haha. ( just kidding Doug) he is so under paid for what he does on the birthday page, administration should be ashamed. It is slave labour, paychecks are always a dollar short, always late usually post dated, and bounce( you would think they were made of superball rubber). . Such abuse would never be tolerated by the union. crap i don't understand why the Snow and Mud employees union don't stand up for one of there own, such abuse!!!!!

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, September 6, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 New Members and 3 Members having birthdays today. There are no Active
1624976173667.png
's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, September 7, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 New Members, 1 Active Member, and 1 Active vip-member.gif .....Firefly..... having birthdays today.

Firefly is from Sturgeon County, AB and has placed 688 posts onto the pages of the S&M history books. Firefly became a member in December of 2006 and was last seen in August of 2021. Enjoy the day Ron and enjoy a couple of virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's tab :beer: :beer:

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, September 7, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 New Members, 1 Active Member, and 1 Active vip-member.gif.....Firefly..... having birthdays today.

Firefly is from Sturgeon County, AB and has placed 688 posts onto the pages of the S&M history books. Firefly became a member in December of 2006 and was last seen in August of 2021. Enjoy the day Ron and enjoy a couple of virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's tab :beer: :beer:

Thanks Fernie!! :beer::beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, September 8, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 New Members, 1 Member, and 3 Active Members having birthdays today. There are no Active
1624976173667.png
's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, September 9, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 New Members, 3 Members, 1 Active Member, and 3 Active vip-member.gif 's .....pipes....RXN....Rek..... having birthdays today.

pipes calls Bonneyville, AB home and has 24,982 artistic posts in the S&M history books most of which are in the Beer and Babes thread. Thank you Ron for your service! pipes joined the site December of 2008 and was on the page 30 minutes ago. Have a great day Ron and enjoy these virtual wobbly pops after work today compliments of ol' fernie :beer: :beer:

RXN is from Gibbons, AB and has placed 3,778 posts on the pages since becoming a member in February of 2009. RXN was on the pages this morning at 4:53 am. Enjoy the day Ryan and a couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's tab for your enjoyment. :beer: :beer:

Rek hales from Alberta, Canada, joined the forum in March of 2012, has 273 posts to his credit, and was last seen in January of 2021. Have a great day Derek and you can join the other two birthday boys at tapping ol' fernie's virtual tab for a couple wobbly pops. ;beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, September 10, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 12 New Members, 2 Members, 3 Active Members, and 2 Active vip-member.gif 's .....CountryRider....C of Red..... having birthdays today.

CountryRider is from Cold Lake, AB and has 1,832 posts in the S&M archives since becoming a member in October of 2010. CountryRider was last on the pages in July of 2021. Have a great day Justin. For your enjoyment, here are a couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

C of Red hales from Kelowna, BC with 504 posts to his credit. C of Red joined the site in October of 2008 and was last seen in July of 2021. Enjoy the day Curtis and a couple complimentary wobbly pops on the tab of ol' fernie :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, September 11, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 New Members, 3 Members, 1 Active Member, and 2 Active vip-member.gif 's .....Open Season....SamStorm..... having birthdays today.

Open Season hales from Leslieville, AB and has placed 1,296 posts on the pages since becoming a member in May of 2010. Open Season was last seen on the pages in June of 2021. Enjoy the day Jim, as well as, a couple virtual wobbly pops from ol' fernie's virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

SamStorm is from Alberta, has 203 posts in the history books since joining the site in January of 2021. SamStorm was on the pages this morning at 3:45 pm. Enjoy the day dude. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, September 12, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 New Members, 1 Active Member, and 2 Active vip-member.gif 's .....Lund....britt..... having birthdays today.

Lund is from Vernon/Kelowna, BC and has 3,728 posts to his credit. Lund joined the site in May of 2013 and was last seen in April of 2021. Enjoy the day Mike. Here are a couple of wobbly pops for the day ;beer: :beer:

britt hales from 'Anywhere there is snow' and has 232 posts in the history books. britt has been a member since November of 2006 and was last on the pages in May of 2021. Have a great day Billy. Enjoy a couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's tab :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, September 13, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 9 New Members having birthdays today. There are no Active
1624976173667.png

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, September 14, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 New Members, 2 Members, 3 Active Members, and 2 Active vip-member.gif 's .....edge rmk700....High Velocity..... having birthdays today.

edge rmk700 is from Edmonton, AB and has 244 messages on the pages. edge rmk700 joined the forum in August of 2007 and flipping through the pages in September of 2021. Enjoy your day ;beer: :beer:

High Velocity calls Hinton, AB home and has placed 1,218 posts on history book pages. High Velocity started on the forum in March of 2007 and was last seen in July of 2021. Have a great day Ken and a couple virtual wobbly pops on o' fieriness tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, September 15, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 8 New Members, 2 Active Members, and 1 Active vip-member.gif .....1709..... having birthdays today.

1709 has 217 posts to his credit. There is no location listed on the profile. 1709 joined the forum in September of 2011 and was last on the pages on September 3rd of this year. Enjoy the day Brien. :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom