Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, August 28, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 New Members, 1 Member, 3 Active Members, and 1 Active vip-member.gif .....cadman22..... having birthdays today.

cadman22 is from Grande Cache, AB and has laid down 162 messages on the pages of this great forum. cadman22 joined the site in May of 2010 and was last seen in March of 2021. Enjoy the day dude. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, August 29, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 New Members, 1 Active Member, and 2 Active vip-member.gif's .....LUCKY 7....Juicecan..... having birthdays today.

LUCKY 7 hales from Sparwood, BC and has placed 3,814 messages on the pages and hence into the S&M history books. LUCKY 7 joined the site in January of 2019 and was on the pages yesterday at 8:007 am. Enjoy the day Randy and a couple virtual Honey Browns on ol' fernie's virtual tab. He's been a year on Trudope's pension money and loving every moment of it! :beer: :beer:

Juicecan calls Edmonton, AB home. Juicecan joined the forum in August of 2015, has laid down 263 messages, and was on the pages yesterday at 8:53 am. Have a great day Grant and please enjoy a couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, August 29, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 New Members, 1 Active Member, and 2 Active vip-member.gif's .....LUCKY 7....Juicecan..... having birthdays today.

LUCKY 7 hales from Sparwood, BC and has placed 3,814 messages on the pages and hence into the S&M history books. LUCKY 7 joined the site in January of 2019 and was on the pages yesterday at 8:007 am. Enjoy the day Randy and a couple virtual Honey Browns on ol' fernie's virtual tab. He's been a year on Trudope's pension money and loving every moment of it! :beer: :beer:

Juicecan calls Edmonton, AB home. Juicecan joined the forum in August of 2015, has laid down 263 messages, and was on the pages yesterday at 8:53 am. Have a great day Grant and please enjoy a couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday Randy! Snow will be coming soon!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, August 30, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 New Members, 2 Members, and 3 Active vip-member.gif 's .....BillDozer....doohead....sledhead9825..... having birthdays today.

BillDozer is from Sicamous, BC and has 280 posts on the pages of the S&M archives. BillDozer joined the forum in November of 2012 and was on the pages in August of 2021. Have a great day Bill and here are couple virtual wobbly pops for your afternoon enjoyment. :beer: :beer:

doohead has 399 posts to his credit and hales from Okotoks, AB. doohead began his membership in November of 2009 and was last seen in December of 2020. Enjoy the day Curtis. A couple of virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's virtual tab :beer: :beer:

sledhead9825 is from Canada, according to his profile, and has contributed 153 messages to the site. sledhead9825 became a member in February of 2012 and was last seen in March of 2021. Have a great day Ron and an afternoon virtual refreshment on ol' fernie's virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, August 31, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 New Members, 2 Active Members, and 1 Active vip-member.gif .....dale+shan..... having birthdays today.

dale+shan hale from St. Albert, AB and have ownership in 252 S&M history book messages. dale+shan joined the site in May of 2013 and where last seen on Friday at 7:12 pm. Enjoy the day Dale and a couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, September 1, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 8 New Members, 1 Member, 1 Active Member, and 2 Active vip-member.gif's .....DaveB....CanDoo..... having birthdays today.

DaveB is from the Red Deer, AB area and has 5,682 posts in the history books with his handle attached. DaveB joined the forum in September of 2007 and was on the pages 44 minutes ago (according to the information on the profile). Enjoy the day Dave. Here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your added enjoyment today :beer: :beer:

CanDoo calls Calgary, AB home, has 217 messages laid down, joined the site in November of 2007, and was last seen in January of 2021. Have a nice day Todd and a couple of refreshments from ol fernie's tab :beer: :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday Dave and Todd! Actually Todd had his birthday yesterday on Factbook. Maybe it was a long labor?

Reactions: RXN

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, September 2, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 New Members, 1 Member, and 1 Active vip-member.gif .....Quicksand..... having birthdays today.

Quicksand hales from Eafle Hill, AB and has 579 posts in the archives. Quicksand joined the forum in March of 2011 and was last on the pages in August of 2021. Enjoy the day Quicksand :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, September 3, 2021.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 New Members, 3 Members, and 1 Active vip-member.gif .....Rjjcross8..... having birthdays today.

Rjjcross8 is from Bruderheim, AB and has laid down 820 posts since becoming a member in December of 2011. Rjjcross8 was on the pages last Saturday at 3:04 pm. Enjoy the day Riley and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I read something somewhere on this forum that it was someone's bday today but just can't remember who's??

Mr Snow must have been super busy today.

I would just like to say Happy Birthday to who ever that was and I hope you had an awesome day. 🍻🍻:happybday:

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, August 22, 2021.........
There are 9 New Members, 1 Member, and 1 Active vip-member.gif .....Lightningmike..... having birthdays today.

Lightningmike is from the Saskatchewan side of Lloydminster. Every once in awhile we see this , which means Lightningmike has struck in one of those highly contested hun runs that keep popping up every now and again. Lightningmike joined the forum in January of 2012, has 11,145 posts on the pages, and was here at 4:02 am. Have a great day Mike and if it is your choice to BBQ tonight, I hope someone gets you a nice big ice cream cake! Here are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol' fernie for your enjoyment this afternoon.

Happy birthday everyone

Sorry Mike I was away for awhile. Happy belated b-day

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, September 5, 2021.........
emoji322.png
emoji322.png

There are 5 New Members and 2 Active vip-member.gif's .....GRD....Complexd...... having birthdays today.

GRD is from Calgary, AB and is one of the group of Moderators. GRD has placed 2,976 posts into the history books since becoming a member in November of 2006. GRD was last on the pages Friday at 10:09 am. Enjoy the day Travis and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops to enjoy from ol' fernie's virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Complexd hales from Whitecourt, AB and has 337 posts in the archives. Complexd joined the forum in December of 2013 and was last seen Wednesday at 8;57 am. Have a great day Justin and please enjoy a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol' fernie's tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I know I read something somewhere on this forum that it was someone's bday today but just can't remember who's??

Mr Snow must have been super busy today.

I would just like to say Happy Birthday to who ever that was and I hope you had an awesome day. 🍻🍻:happybday:
Thanks Mike. I was up and at 'em early yesterday. I normally am able to squeeze in the birthday list but not yesterday. Sorry to those I missed and I hope you all had a great day.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doug, i've been waiting like a kid on Christmas morning for the birthday thread for a whole year now, i didn't even get the beer,

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
happy birthday mike!

greatest thing about sept 4th birthday, was no one in school new you had a birthday! never got assaulted. ha.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
doug, i've been waiting like a kid on Christmas morning for the birthday thread for a whole year now, i didn't even get the beer,
Larry, I am terribly sorry I missed yesterday. I'll try to make it up to you. I think a wise man said something like this awhile ago, "you only have one job to do and you screwed it up!"

Top Bottom