Gun stuff for sale

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so reloading stuff is gone. I have a rx-1000tbr leupold range finder. Used only a couple times. Paid $546 plus tax. Selling for $300. Also selling a savage mod mk-II TR .22LR rifle with a cabelas pine ridge tactical scope. Rifle is good but scope sucks balls. Paid around $600 plus tax selling for $350. Stuff is going on gun nutz later today

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How old is the range finder? (Does it have Leupold's DNA technology?)

What color "display" does it have? I find the black ones on the Bushnell range finders are impossible to see, most of the time.

Good price, definitely interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To be honest I haven't used it in a couple years and it has been sitting. I used it for coyotes once and to the range once. Go on their site with that model number and check out the specs. Hopefully everything you need is there. I don't remember much about it. I do remember looking at the bushnell for half the price vs this one and it was worth spending the extra cash on it. The clarity in the optics was a huge difference and this coming from someone that likes bushnell. I can look up info for you too and take pics if you like? And it is 3 years old?? The display is red. Not sure about the dna??

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rifle is sold. Here is a pic of the rangefinder box. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374437113.968361.jpg

Top Bottom