Gun Control ( S-223 )

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gun Control ( S-223 ) and other gun control law's

As per title I'm wondering with so many outdoorsy/farmer/rancher ect type
guy's on here why this hasn't been brought up yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOYhkAS_zZI

These east coast city people I assume have no idea what goes on in the world
that is outside of their city limit's. This lady want's every single semi auto long
rifle over a 22 cal. locked up in "safe storage facility's" across the country.
I can only assume she is mentally ill and has never left city limit's her entire
life.
Agree/ Dissagree??? What do some of you think?

Last edited:

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Gun Control ( S-223 ) and other gun control law's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewseb59lLzk

This is a 4 part series on what we have already on gun law's/legislation ect.
The variant section really get's me going. Banning gun's because of what they
look like............My mind can't even grasp the concept that people that rode a regular
sized buss to school even came up with some of this stuff.
Worth watching all 4 vid's IMO.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I couldn't care less about handguns being controlled.
its when they start restricting perfectly fine semi-auto rifles and others that bugs me.

its 2016 ofcourse the natural direction of firearms is towards semi-autos , yes i dont agree with citizens needing full autos one bit.
but within reason any semi-auto should be legal imho, unless a sub gun or something super short and concealable.

many are moving to semi's for hunting and predator/varmint control because they are now reliable enough to function in conditions needed its the future honestly.
how long are people expected to use single shots and bolt actions ?

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

its when they start restricting perfectly fine semi-auto rifles and others that bugs me.

its 2016 ofcourse the natural direction of firearms is towards semi-autos , yes i dont agree with citizens needing full autos one bit.
but within reason any semi-auto should be legal imho, unless a sub gun or something super short and concealable.

many are moving to semi's for hunting and predator/varmint control because they are now reliable enough to function in conditions needed its the future honestly.
how long are people expected to use single shots and bolt actions ?[/

So your kind of guns are okay but handguns aren't? What about the FUDD down the road who hates semis but loves break open shotguns and could less about your semis?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Here we go again, this time the compliance will be less than 10%. Those of you who voted liberal, I hope you are groaning right now.... quit listening to the CBC you idiots, they got 675 million tax payers dollars to convert your tiny pee brains into voting for their right party.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It has never been about controlling guns, Its about controlling people! Disarm the citizens and you can be controlled by the government. Gun laws were put in place originally to protect the people from the government. Give up our right to protect ourselves....... might as well become communists or worse yet....live in a dictatorship state!!!!

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Gota luv city folk eh ...

Clearly they have never had a bear try and break into thier house ...

It might sound far fetched to them, but it happens here more then most people think. Never hear about that on CBC ...

Oh the irony ... considering how many guns are beside the front door of houses and shops I have seen in BC alberta and sask, how many people have been shot as a result ???

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ya we need to care about all our guns cause all of us people will funnel in like sheep as us Canadians always do all I'm doubting all the gang members are gonna hand in their street sweepers, it'll be like England they took all of them away and then we had to go bail them out of the war why because they didn't have any guns, it's a joke at its finest but it's all written in the good book, it's all the end times coming at us, everything that's wrong is now right an it's only gonna keep going this way,

turbojay

Reaction score

how long are people expected to use single shots and bolt actions ?

handguns have been controlled/registered since 1934. Also they do restrict some semi-auto rifles. The AR-15 is a perfect example a great predator/varmint rifle but it has been added to the restricted list based on it's appearance. You must not be familiar with the strategy of divide and conquer. You are playing right into their plan. As gun owners we have to stand together and not let them restrict our freedoms any more than they already have.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It has never been about controlling guns, Its about controlling people! Disarm the citizens and you can be controlled by the government. Gun laws were put in place originally to protect the people from the government. Give up our right to protect ourselves....... might as well become communists or worse yet....live in a dictatorship state!!!!

X2! Exactly right, most people don't get this!

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is being kept pretty quiet. Very little about it on social media, not much on mainstream. Like it's trying to be snuck through with nobody seeing it. There was a thread about it little while ago but dropped off. And once handguns are banned rifles will be next. Governments never want a population able to look after itself is

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The cbc made a big deal of Mike Duffy and his 90 thousand dollar fraud, the only thing they could come up with under harpers long reign. No talk of the 675 MILLION dollars they would steal from the tax payers if they got the liberals in power. I just can't for the life of me figure out why people are not sitting in jail over this fraud. No news is being reported about bill s-223, I wonder why

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

As per title I'm wondering with so many outdoorsy/farmer/rancher ect type
guy's on here why this hasn't been brought up yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOYhkAS_zZI

These east coast city people I assume have no idea what goes on in the world
that is outside of their city limit's. This lady want's every single semi auto long
rifle over a 22 cal. locked up in "safe storage facility's" across the country.
I can only assume she is mentally ill and has never left city limit's her entire
life.
Agree/ Dissagree??? What do some of you think?
Is that the same daft twat that called a certain model of bolt action rifle a shotgun awhile back?

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm just really hoping this doesn't become anything more than the parting shot of some french retired libtard fawkface twatwaffle trying to make a name for herself. I am getting real tired of this bullchit from the east that blankets our whole country with the same (impractical) rules.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is off topic, but this burn's my ass too.RCMP bust some drug dealer
that has 2 SKS 's with his stash.
I think WHO care's it's a 75 year old gun right............. NO, RCMP say's
it's a "Russian Assault rifle" frickin propaganda to scare people into thinking
there are drug dealer's roaming around with machine gun's on the street's of
Canada.
RCMP calls SKS non restricted firearm an assault rifle.More demonizing of Canadian gun owners ! - YouTube

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is off topic, but this burn's my ass too.RCMP bust some drug dealer
that has 2 SKS 's with his stash.
I think WHO care's it's a 75 year old gun right............. NO, RCMP say's
it's a "Russian Assault rifle" frickin propaganda to scare people into thinking
there are drug dealer's roaming around with machine gun's on the street's of
Canada.
RCMP calls SKS non restricted firearm an assault rifle.More demonizing of Canadian gun owners ! - YouTube

I personally own 2 SKS and love them and hope they are never banned, even though they are old.
The RCMP don't like and are scared of the SKS, one because of its action but mostly because the armor the RCMP uses will not stop the SKS. The SKS can easily empty its rounds and everyone will blow through their vest with no problem.
Even though some hunting rifle are able somewhat to do the same the versatility of the SKS and availability for criminal to have them make them a target with the RCMP. Ammo can be had for peanuts with the SKS, full jacketed.

The armor the RCMP uses is not of the same grade as our military.

The problem is criminals will alway get their firearms, ban or no ban. So creating bans just punishes the regular people and sportsman.
Full auto rifles are not legal, yet they are easily found and purchased at ports like Vancouver, when you know where to go and how to go about it.

While AR rifles is all about looks as the 223 round doesn't have the clout of an SKS.
Plus a hard core criminal isn't going to buy an SKS and niger it up or modify it when he with the right connection can get an AK.

Last edited:
Top Bottom