Gun control, it's coming...

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Alberta needs out of the shiite hole that has become Canada under the Turd Reich...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, pushing this crap through without the approval of parliament, is this really legal. This is more like communism then. I wonder what the CCFO thinks of this.
It’s basically another order in council just like the May 2020 OIC he ran through on the black guns. This pathetic piece of snail snot is on a power hungry trip right now. We need Polievre elected and an election called immediately and stop all this madness!

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s basically another order in council just like the May 2020 OIC he ran through on the black guns. This pathetic piece of snail snot is on a power hungry trip right now. We need Polievre elected and an election called immediately and stop all this madness!

Wait for it.... There was a country that took the guns before they took the wedding rings..... And look what happened...... Bars of soap were made.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just came back from my Shooting Range , had a blast oh wait a min my pistol are black lol so i’m a bad bad person in the Eye of a Liberatard lol. I think I’ll donate a few more Deniros to the CCFR as they take them to court for our f-arm rights.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just came back from my Shooting Range , had a blast oh wait a min my pistol are black lol so i’m a bad bad person in the Eye of a Liberatard lol. I think I’ll donate a few more Deniros to the CCFR as they take them to court for our f-arm rights.
Yeah it’s been 6 months so I think I will to. Maybe I’ll deduct the donation off my next taxes. The turd is using our money to fight us in court so maybe we should use his to fight back?

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
826FEF27-0578-4C16-9DF8-BEE8238DF8DE.png

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I hope this guy gets in, in the next election

The only reason the Nazi Libtards want to take away firearms is because they want to protect themselves from the Sovereign Law Abiding people. Still waiting for my FA to unlock themselves break out of the cabinet and go out and hurt people been about 30+ years.

#opposite is the Truth:)

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea… correct me if I’m wrong but I believe you can only carry on your trap line or prospect claim.

You just don’t get to bring a gold pan and your gun and go into the bush. I believe it treated like belonging to a specific range, use only at that range unless you have a ATT to another.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea… correct me if I’m wrong but I believe you can only carry on your trap line or prospect claim.

You just don’t get to bring a gold pan and your gun and go into the bush. I believe it treated like belonging to a specific range, use only at that range unless you have a ATT to another.

Doesnt say anything about that, would be a grey area of interpretation to an officer i suppose.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220915-160500_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220915-160500_Chrome.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 79

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oddly enough, I actually read up on this last night. You need to apply for an authorization to carry permit and very rarely are they granted.

Top Bottom