Graves creek - n.w montana!

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys sledding graves broke a tie rod end on the old 04 rev anyone got one kicking around in there garage to help a guy out. Thanks

Orange Hurricane

Reaction score
Barker, I checked with our guys and we do not have anything for you.... your best bet would be Ricky Anderson in
Kalispell... He has a repair shop and is usually open Saturday mornings... 406-755-9450

You can also try superior sled and cycle.. at 406-755-7433 , or Dream Marine at Libby... the Skidoo dealer...

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled repair shop in fortine, and I bet he has the parts your looking for... Kurt west is the name....and he rides good for a cat rider

Orange Hurricane

Reaction score
Fred,

Kurt was out of town this weekend.... His name was on top of everyones list.. and Yes !! He can ride!!!
I hope some of the other contact names we gave them helped... but with -29 F I dont know if it would be a
fun ride today anyway.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fred,

Kurt was out of town this weekend.... His name was on top of everyones list.. and Yes !! He can ride!!!
I hope some of the other contact names we gave them helped... but with -29 F I dont know if it would be a
fun ride today anyway.

Too friggin cold...rode for awhile....

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Barker, I checked with our guys and we do not have anything for you.... your best bet would be Ricky Anderson in
Kalispell... He has a repair shop and is usually open Saturday mornings... 406-755-9450

You can also try superior sled and cycle.. at 406-755-7433 , or Dream Marine at Libby... the Skidoo dealer...
Had no luck tracking one down. But a big sled friendly thanks for the response from orange hurricane and to lowlife82 for letting me ride his new XM to finish off the trip.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had no luck tracking one down. But a big sled friendly thanks for the response from orange hurricane and to lowlife82 for letting me ride his new XM to finish off the trip.

No worries here. At least we still ripped some fresh pow...

Puckaneer19

Reaction score
Hi all, down in the Eureka area just now and I'm looking for some feedback on the riding in Stillwater and Fitzsimmons area leading to the upper whitefish lake and other connectors. any info will do.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all, down in the Eureka area just now and I'm looking for some feedback on the riding in Stillwater and Fitzsimmons area leading to the upper whitefish lake and other connectors. any info will do.

If no one chimes in I'd pm orange hurricane. Oh is really helpful and sled friendly .

M5-

Reaction score

Really depends on what type of riding you are looking for. I was in there a few days ago and the trail was getting pounded. Primarily around upper whitefish lake it is trail riding good for families etc. there are some areas up Styker ridge you can play on but nothing big. Red meadow lake is up the road from upper Whitefish and has been known to avalanche so heads up there. You can ride to the back of the ski hill if you take the trail up past Werner peak. Not sure if that is what you are looking for. Depending on what you are driving and what your destination is its just as easy to stage at Olney there's a good parking lot there for trailers etc.

M5

M5-

Reaction score
Did anybody go up Graves today? Rained like hell all night down low, you could literally skate on our road, just wondering how icy the road up to Birch is?

thx M5

Puckaneer19

Reaction score
thanks for the replies folks. Went up and did some easy trail riding and found a few spots to play. eventually went up to Red Meadow Lk for a look. Can certainly see how it could get sketchy in there. Nice views etc however.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For a decent looking snotel the BFRT is being suspiciously quiet?

BuckHorn

Reaction score
For a decent looking snotel the BFRT is being suspiciously quiet?

The BRT seem to have too many things going on in life. Not good. I believe we need to have a board of directors meeting and get this fixed. I will work to rally the troops. The bylaws need reviewed and changed. The bottle count is low and that needs to change. I am on it.

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see the group is still alive and ok bin waiting for some pics:)

Top Bottom