Grande Prairie Body Shop

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smoked a deer on my way to Dawson creek from Calgary. Any recommendations for a good shop? Or ones to stay away from.
20210726_175335.jpg

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Not sure where your located it says Calgary. Your looking for one in Grande Prairie so I would assume that you are there working. I would go with a shop that has a warrantee that is valid at multiple locations like Carstar or Fix auto so you if your back in Calgary and have an issue you don't have to drive all the way to GP to get it looked after. Just my thoughts.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure where your located it says Calgary. Your looking for one in Grande Prairie so I would assume that you are there working. I would go with a shop that has a warrantee that is valid at multiple locations like Carstar or Fix auto so you if your back in Calgary and have an issue you don't have to drive all the way to GP to get it looked after. Just my thoughts.
That's probably really good advice. I'll have to see what the situation is if the dealer does the repair.

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There’s also a Fix Auto in GP that I’ve used a few times and they’ve been good. The owners name is Moe.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There’s also a Fix Auto in GP that I’ve used a few times and they’ve been good. The owners name is Moe.
There's two Fix in GP. Is he at the north or south?

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet your bill is over 10 grand
$12k was the quote from two shops. Both rads look like pringle chips. Even the tiny trans cooler broke. No structural damage though just a lot of pieces to RnR. It's with Moe at Fix waiting for the go ahead.

Top Bottom