Good place for parts?

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I figured that someone would know of a good place in the Edmonton area to buy tracks and risers and whatever else I will impulse buy while I am there and the wife is tucked safely out of view. Any help would be great.

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I am checking to some things from them. I never knew they were in Edmonton until now.

D

DaddyO

Cheaper places

MM and Specialty are expensive.... I mail order most of my stuff from Royal Distributing, request a catalog or browse their website. Also try the new place that opened up on the south side, south of Labatts called "Pure Addiction Motorsports". The owner is a young guy named Rory.

edge8

Reaction score
Hello MNT GUY I have had good luck with Rory at Pure Addiction prices are really good and I think he has access to pretty well anything that u will need. Hope this helps

edge out

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey There,
You can also try Mott's Preformance in St.Albert.Located in the old Riverside location.Hope you find what you need.Let us know where you find the best stuff.Good Luck

BigDog67

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Pure Addiction Motor Sports. Custom risers, camoplast tracks, Boss Noss and Seats, Van Amburg Ent. tunnels, Sly Dog Skis, Jaws, Poly Hoods, Mountain Addiction Skids, etc etc etc.....

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey There,
You can also try Mott's Preformance in St.Albert.Located in the old Riverside location.Hope you find what you need.Let us know where you find the best stuff.Good Luck

BigDog67

I use to live in St. Albert, but apperantly not long enough. :eek:
Where is the "OLD" Riverside location?

Anthony - out.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Old Riverside Location??

The old riverside location is on St. Albert trail on the northbound lane on the north side of the Sturgeon River. Riverside moved quite a few years ago into their new location. Mots is located in the basement on the north east corner of the building. Karbs auto parts and servicing uses most of the rest of the building now.;)

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The old riverside location is on St. Albert trail on the northbound lane on the north side of the Sturgeon River. Riverside moved quite a few years ago into their new location. Mots is located in the basement on the north east corner of the building. Karbs auto parts and servicing uses most of the rest of the building now.;)

Ahh, alright thank you very much Summitric!
I know exactly where that is, I had no idea Mots was located in there! I knew about Karms but not mots. :eek:

Top Bottom