Good info for those thinking of travelling to go sledding

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No issues if you live there. Wish I lived there. But for the rest driving 3+ hours I don't agree with

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gong to Zipper Mouth Creek tomorrow. Nobody will know where it is, nobody will care, and nobody will get sick. I will post a discrete picture tomorrow when I get home.

Now that you are in Sicamous isn't it just called "Puff-Puff-Pass?"

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No issues if you live there. Wish I lived there. But for the rest driving 3+ hours I don't agree with

I haven’t been to my cabin in a month. 595km drive. I have no neighbours this time of year. We would refrain from having guests... Probably go fishing and do yard stuff. Will I be shamed if I go?

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven’t been to my cabin in a month. 595km drive. I have no neighbours this time of year. We would refrain from having guests... Probably go fishing and do yard stuff. Will I be shamed if I go?

Some will shame you-I think your fine if your planning on staying once your there- I just think its ignorant when people are going for the weekend or a weekday get-a-way and have no legitimate business being there right now. Most towns hotels and restaurants are not open for a reason, because its not the time to be vacationing.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a few Alberta haters that are complaining about red and white plates but they allways do so I wouldn't worry about it

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Some will shame you-I think your fine if your planning on staying once your there- I just think its ignorant when people are going for the weekend or a weekday get-a-way and have no legitimate business being there right now. Most towns hotels and restaurants are not open for a reason, because its not the time to be vacationing.
Zipper Mouth Creek is a day trip. Gas is self serve, won't need a restaurant nor a hotel. If I need a bathroom, I will revert back to the real olden days. I will not leave my TP in the bush so that a certain element of the "green world" won't get p*ssed off.

Will you still let me go.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was supposed to be in blue river right now, stayed home, gonna ride 45 mins north of town, people have a problem with it, so driving 500 km might get people talking

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zipper Mouth Creek is a day trip. Gas is self serve, won't need a restaurant nor a hotel. If I need a bathroom, I will revert back to the real olden days. I will not leave my TP in the bush so that a certain element of the "green world" won't get p*ssed off.

Will you still let me go.

If ur in Salmon arm why not just go to fly hills? I heard it’s covid free. Watch out for the gas pumps-germ city!

Last edited:

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you going to be able to go there and back without ever entering a public space? That would be the ideal scenario if anyone is travelling. As soon as we enter a public space we are risking passing something along to others.

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup.. More people move around, the more this damn bug will follow and continue to spread it.. Have to do our best to keep the ol WuFlu in the cities, small towns don't have the healthcare for this type of burden..

Top Bottom