Golden Conditions 2022-2023

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope to head to Quartz tomorrow with the hiway closed between Golden and Revelstoke does anyone know if the are letting people through to Quartz?
Yes and my sons friends got stuck in Golden and say the snow is real good. Don't waste your time trying to get Sicamous way. Snow is very low. We probed 75 cm despite sled sicamous reporting 125 cm.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes and my sons friends got stuck in Golden and say the snow is real good. Don't waste your time trying to get Sicamous way. Snow is very low. We probed 75 cm despite sled sicamous reporting 125 cm.
Isnt it snowing between revy and sicamous currently? I imagine sicamous caught some of this fresh snow

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isnt it snowing between revy and sicamous currently? I imagine sicamous caught some of this fresh snow
RMR got 1cm last night. Not snowing in Sicamous and skies cleared off this morning. Forecast says snow and freezin rain today but nothing yet. Rain is forecast for tomorrow.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RMR got 1cm last night. Not snowing in Sicamous and skies cleared off this morning. Forecast says snow and freezin rain today but nothing yet. Rain is forecast for tomorrow.
Were heading up yo sicamous tommoro, if the highway allows it, may stop off at quartz for a half day on the way now

BigPow

Reaction score
Were heading up yo sicamous tommoro, if the highway allows it, may stop off at quartz for a half day on the way now
We found decent snow last week at Queest. Probed 125. But take note they’re staging from Malakwa this year. We went to the normal staging area opening day and were so confused. No signage, directions, or notes at all that the staging areas had changed for this year. Had to call the club and they gave us directions over the phone, but last I checked nothing had been updated yet on the website at all to tell a person where to go. Just says it’s open and groomed.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We found decent snow last week at Queest. Probed 125. But take note they’re staging from Malakwa this year. We went to the normal staging area opening day and were so confused. No signage, directions, or notes at all that the staging areas had changed for this year. Had to call the club and they gave us directions over the phone, but last I checked nothing had been updated yet on the website at all to tell a person where to go. Just says it’s open and groomed.
Thanks everyone for the updates were staying at ride the moos thought we would try sicamous area sorry to derail the golden thread hopefully all finds snow over the holidays

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quartz was pretty good today hard to see at times. Trail was rough AF 😁

Attachments

• D3C19CA4-0D56-4189-8075-50CCBAD20A0A.png
    D3C19CA4-0D56-4189-8075-50CCBAD20A0A.png
    864.8 KB · Views: 186

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headed to Joe Smucks tomorrow night! Best sledding in town! Missed out last Wednesday- it was closed!!!

This time I’m riding dirty on some ribs and Begbie cream ales!!

Sorry guys I got derailed too- Begbie brews and images of the clot shot clouded my mind….

Last edited:
Top Bottom