Gold bar on Canadian Passports???

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arrived at 3:02am and I was #6. #4 was a Kijiji line sitter making an easy $40/hour.
Between 3 and 4am about 20 more people showed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should hire that guy , got his number 🤣

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should hire that guy , got his number

03828acdd17f31a7ab69522244111aac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$40/hr cash. That's like $80/hr to those of us that pay taxes in our income.
Makes a guy wonder if that person is collecting funds from the government or other insurance systems at the same time.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id pay a snow and mudder to wait in line for me over this guy if anyone really thinks its a good gig

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone get a passport recently and know what the wait times are?

Canada Post has, in typical government corporation fashion, lost my wife's passport, birth certificate and my daughters birth certificate en-route to the passport office in Quebec for renewal and a new passport.

Were in the process of getting them replacement birth certificates to apply again, but we need the passports for June, I'm assuming at this point its best to go Edmonton and apply in person?

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Canada Post has, in typical government corporation fashion, lost my wife's passport, birth certificate and my daughters birth certificate en-route to the passport office in Quebec for renewal and a new passport.

Were in the process of getting them replacement birth certificates to apply again, but we need the passports for June, I'm assuming at this point its best to go Edmonton and apply in person?
I'll go wait in line for you in Edmonton. $50/hr

Artsfoh

Reaction score

Went to camrose waited about 2 hours expected to arrive in 5 weeks

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Check Edson office for passport renewal. Book online, need a birth certificate first from registries, apply for lost, couple of days prior at a minimum. It can be done my wife did it..same happened to us she was in and out within the hour

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check Edson office for passport renewal. Book online, need a birth certificate first from registries, apply for lost, couple of days prior at a minimum. It can be done my wife did it..same happened to us she was in and out within the hour

I think we can do the same thing here in Grande Prairie. Then are you waiting the 20 business days that the government is quoting for replacement?

That would work if we can get the birth certificates here this month.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm glad you guys brought this thread back up. I think my Passport is good until 2026???
But I wondering about my Nexus Card??? Got that about 3 years ago.....
Can't remember if it was the Scamdemic, or Trumps impeachment? Almost never got it as they were considering closing the US/Can border. It was a way longer wait to get approved, than normal.

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to get mine renewed for a trip to Mexico. Started the process in Oct, had the new passport in my hands 2 weeks later. Paid for expedited processing. I did it at the service canada office in millwoods. I was the only one there at the time.

Top Bottom